Chapter 11 Dinner and A Plan

Flannery was getting extremely frustrated. She looked around the room at the piles and piles of clothes that covered her bed, the floor, the dresser, and her small chair in the corner. This was her first date with Coult and she wanted him to be blown away.

She leaned over and picked up the rusty orange dress from the floor. She had tried it on at least three times but wasn't sure whether it was too short or not. It touched the tops of her knees but she was always a conservative dresser. She pulled the dress over her head and tied the strings behind her back, cinching the dress around her waist. She walked over to the mirror and looked at her reflection.

"Honey, I think that's the perfect dress for the first date," Alice said from the doorway. Flannery turned around to smile at the woman. When Coult had told her that he immediately called Alice when Flannery was rushed to the hospital, Flannery was so touched. Alice had been so supportive from day one and for her to immediately jump on a plane had been one of the most flattering gestures.

"You think so?" Flannery asked, turning back to the mirror.

"I think he'll eat his tongue," Alice laughed. She proceeded to advise Flannery on shoes, a pair of navy blue pumps, and jewelry, a pair of silver hoops.

Flannery ran her fingers through her hair before making her way downstairs.

~~~

After Coult had dropped Flannery off at the house, informing her that he would pick her up at seven o'clock, he rushed to bunk house to shower and change.

While showering, Coult couldn't help but think about the night to come. He'd been rock hard all day long. He couldn't stop imagining her soft supple skin beneath his lips and fingers. He couldn't wait to taste, lick, and savor every single piece of her.

She was a passionate woman, that he could tell from their roll around that morning. He knew that they were going to have to talk about he pregnancy. He wanted to know about Beau, but at the same time wish he never knew anything.

He knew he was in love with her. She was amazing. Coult couldn't believe that he was so lucky to have her. Wait, did he have her?

Coult stepped out of the shower with a furrowed brow.

"What's eatin' at you? I thought you'd be smiling till' your jaw hurt," came a voice from the bunk area. Coult looked up at the door way and saw Danny standing there with a cigarette hanging out of his smirking mouth.

"Excited for your little date tonight?" Danny asked, winking. Coult pushed passed Danny to get to his clothes. He didn't even bother answering him.

"She's a cheap date, that's for sure," Danny continued, attempting to get a reaction out of Coult. "And I was surprised when she offered me her goods on the first date, I mean she's lucky I'm a nice-"

Coult grabbed Danny by the front of his shirt and lifted him off the ground.

"Danny, I'm going to-"

"Hey, hey now!" Danny said laughing. "I'm just kidding!"

"You better be" Coult said, setting him back down on the ground.

Coult continued to dress and listen half heartedly to Danny who felt it was necessary to inform him of a new woman that just moved into town.

"Her name is Emma and, man, she looks like an angel...Are you wearing that?" Danny asked.

Coult looked down at his outfit of torn jeans and a white t shirt.

"Yep."

"The right answer is no." Danny dug through Coult's clothes until he found what he was looking for. He tossed a pair of khaki's, a blue button up and an old grey blazer jacket at Coult.

"I'm not wearing this," Coult said. There was no way he was dressing up. That just wasn't him.

"She'll like it, trust me" Danny said, lighting another cigarette. "You pick her up for your date wearing that and I guarantee you'll get a kiss before dinner. Women like knowing you went to the trouble of dressing up for them."

Coult frowned and looked down at the clothes he was holding. He knew he was going to feel uncomfortable, but if he got a smile from Flannery, it was worth it. He quickly changed and headed over to pick up Flannery.

~~~

Flannery reached the living room and stood in shock. Her cowboy looked so sexy. He was dresed up for her! Flannery felt her heart beat fast as she walked up to him. Her pulse was racing and her womb clenching with need. She looked into his eyes and saw the lust and desire there for her. She reached up and wound her arms and his neck.

"Hi handsome," she whispered before pressing her lips to his. Flannery gasped into his mouth when he quickly closed his arms around her waist and ground his erection into her abdomen. She ran her fingers though his soft dark hair and wished that they could just skip dinner and move to dessert.

Coult pulled away from Flannery to look into her lust filled eyes.

"Ready for dinner, kitten?" he asked.

~~~

Scarlet threw the plate across the room and watched the man duck as the plate shattered.

"You fuckin' crazy bitch!" he yelled.

"I wanna go back!" she screamed. He made her leave Texas and the man she was supposed to marry!

"Why the fuck would you wanna go back? You know Coult's not gonna marry you!" he yelled. Scarlet felt her eyes fill with tears and she raced away from him and up to their room. She slammed the door closed and fell on top of their bed.

All she wanted was a little adventure, she always knew she would return to Coult. They were made for each other. She frowned thinking about the day he dumped her. How could he?! She was beautiful and did everything for him! Who cares if she sampled what Nolan was offering?

"Open this door, Scarlett," the man yelled, pounding on the door.

"Get away you bastard! This is all your fault!" Scarlet yelled between sobs. "I would've been married by now if it weren't for you!"

"Open this door and I'll tell you how you can get him back," he said from the other side of the door.

Scarlet flew off the bed and yanked the door open.

"What do you want?" she asked, knowing that he never did anything for free.

"You know what I want, baby," he said, walking into the room.

"This is the last time," she said breathlessly as he pushed her down onto the bed and covered her body with his.

"Sure, baby," he said ripping her clothes off her body.

She moaned his name over and over and as he took her savagely. He pounded her over and over again. He took her like no one else had, not even Coult. But she would never want more from him than this. He had nothing, no money, no home, no job. Coult was the one she wanted. He had the ranch, he had the money, and that's what she was going to have.

She felt the beginnings of ecstasy start in her toes as he rode her harder and harder, not showing any mercy.

"Oh, god, scarlet!" he hollered, moving faster than she thought possible.

She felt herself rise up and suddenly break into thousands of pieces as she screamed his name, letting the world know she had reached heaven.

"Nolan!"

~~~

So i borrowed a comp so i could update! hope you all enjoyed it! thanks so much to everyone that comment and encourage me! It is so wonderful and i can't wait to write more!