Chapter 5

***AUTHORS NOTE. Thank @NightlyStorm for this update coz I wasn't planning on updating. Twisting it up and doing a Harry's pov***

***Harry's POV***

"Liam it's not a big deal, they will tell us when there ready." I said to Liam soothingly.

"BUT NIALL TELLS ME EVERYTHING! EVER SINCE LOUIS' CAME IN THE PICTURE ALL I'VE BEEN TO HIM IS... WELL NOTHING! I MISS MY BEST FRIEND." Liam said to me in a hurt tone.

I spent about five minutes just sitting there in silence as my mind traveled through many thoughts.

"I know a way to split them, it seems cruel to split them but I miss my bestie, so do you Haz. So you in?" Liam said to me, i nodded then he started explaining his plan.

"Well we have to get Elle involved with it, we need her to say some snarly comments to Louis, knowing him he will snap back at her. Make sure she does it while Niall's sleeping, he should hopefully snap at Lou and leave him for the night. This is where you come in Harry." I nodded agreeing to everything and he continued explaining.

"Well you Harry need to take Lou out somewhere, make sure that there are lots of Paps around. You are going to kiss him, wait no.. snog him. Don't worry, I have it all planned without you hurting him... that much. you in?" I gulped and nodded.

I have a huge feeling this is one of the things i'll regret later. I can just see them both so hurt. but then again... if they get hurt Li and I will be there to pick up the pieces. What's the worst that could happen?

Great so now that's all planned, Liam's on the phone to Elle explaining everything. I have nothing to do. Shit my stomaches turning, there's a pit of guilt turning already. Maybe I should tell Li to cut the plans, unless its too late. I really hope it's not.

'Thanks, tell me how it goes. love you Elle, I owe you a dinner date." Liam said into the phone chuckling before hanging up.

"Did you do what I think you did!?" I screamed at Liam.

Shit, shit, shit. My stomache started turned again and I ran straight up to the bathroom. I gagged as soon as my knees reached the ground.

I can't do this, I can't hurt those two. They belong together.

"Its too late isn't it?" I said weakly as I saw Liam walk into the bathroom.

Liam nodded and patted my back with sorrow.

"Mate, I promise you they will be alright." Liam said to me in a serious tone.

He has his arm wrapped around my shoulder and was calmingly patting my hair. If anyone had seen it they would think we were together. More then friends as well. Then Liam showed me his phone reveling a text.

Elle- mission accomplished

That one text shattered my heart and tore me to pieces.

***A/N

Its short im sorry, but heres an insite,on how haz is feeling at the time and ooooo Drama ;)