My Love

Alex's pov

Dream

Again I'm in the forest. I'm running I'm not in danger I'm just calm. I hear somebody at my side and I see a huge..

* AAAAARRRRRROOOOOHHHH*

My eyes snap open who ever woke me up. Im trying to understand this dream but their keep messing it up! I feel like I'm the chosen one or something. Like I need to be their with someone.. Well back to reality with the culprit who woke me up. I get in a sitting position to see. I look around theirs nobody here well not my mom or dad woken me up. Then it hit me it was DAMON who woke me. Even though he's an adorable puppy, and who wouldn't want to spoil him!

I turn on the side of my bed to see him grinning at me! I turn and look at the time and it says 6 in the morning!!!! I don't even wake up in that time!! I wake up to school at 7:45.

"What the hell Damon!!!!!!!" I give him a glare and go back laying in my bed. My sweet bed and I got the covers on me and closed my eyes. Unfortunately Damon had other plans He grabbed my blanket ands started tugging on it. For a pup he's freaken strong I don't even want to know how strong he will be when he's big!!

"DAMON god help me I will ignore you again!!!!" I said threatening to him and scowled at him. Damon let go of my blanket and laid on it. He was testing me again!!! Didn't yesterday taught him a lesson??

"DAMON!!!" I yelled at him and gave him a glare. He looked at me then his stomach he growled. Now I felt bad I need to feed him duhhh. I get out of bed and go to me knees and give him eye contact.

"I'm sorry Damon I need to feed you don't I?" he looks at me them licks my nose. I guess that's my apology accepted. I smile warmly to him and kiss his nose and pick him up. Then I grab my blanket and toss it back up. I tuned to my door and go down stairs. Once I was in my kitchen I put him down. I get his food and put it in his plate for him. I put it on the floor so he can start eating it.

He rushed over to it and dropped some doing so. I giggle and stand up to make my own breakfast he made me hungry. I go to my kitchen and get some eggs, toast, and pancakes left over. When they were warm enough to eat I put it on the counter. I get the milk out and the butter and syrup. When I was done preparing it up I dug in like I was a starving child. I could hear Damon still eating because he's eating LOUDER then me!! I eat alittle loud but not like him that's for sure.

When I was done I laid on the coach and closed my eyes. I was relaxing when a certain someone jumped on my back.

"Damon what are you doing?"

I asked amused because what is he doing? All I know is that Damon is getting heavier. He's going to mess up my back that's for sure in his growing rate.

*GROWL*

"Are you secretly talking to me cause I don't understand you at all." I sighed and closed my eyes. I felt Damon walking on my back and then rolling on me.

"What are you doing? Your so weird." I roll over so I can grab him and put him on my lap. I stare at him and he stares back. If you passed by us you would think we're having a staring contest. I don know its like I can get lost by staring at him all day. If that makes any sense to you I confuse myself.

" Sweetie what are you doing?" my mom asks amused the side of the coach. I turn to look at her from my tense gaze from my pup and he does the same. We both look at my mom at the same time.

" Staring at him what do you think? Isn't it obvious mom I'm staring into his soul and he's staring at mine." I turn back to stare at him and he does the same. My mom laughs and goes back in the kitchen.

" Damon your weird." Damon gives me a look that says ' an your not?'.

" I like you." I say and kiss his nose and hug him to my chest. He licks my neck and nuzzles more into me. I love Damon he's mine it's instant that you give your animal unconditional love and they do the same. What's beautiful about animals it's that they love themselves but the love us more.

I get up and I set him down and walk to the kitchen. Obviously he's following behind me were I walk to my mothers side. I want to ask her if I can walk Damon so he can know his way back, if he gets lost or something.

"Mom can I take Damon for a walk around the neighborhood so he can know his way? Like the park?"

" Sure sweetie. Just don't get lost like last time." my mother says and laughed at me. Some mother she is, she left her child at the park and she blamed me!! It was her fault and that was the sad part of it all.

" I did not get lost mom!! YOU GUYS LEFT ME!!" I huffed annoyed we were at the park close to our house. We went their to celebrate something. We were having a good time me and my mom and dad.The second I turned from them the next they left me! I was like 10 and I was SCARED!! I gave my mom a glare and left. I can still hear her laughing at me! Then I heard a scuffling sound what exactly sounded like laughter. I look down to see Damon on the floor laughing at me!!!

" DAMON STOP LAUGHING AT ME!" that just encouraged him more and made his puppy chuckle!! I get my breathing under control and feel myself starting to calm down. I then say it in a serious tone to him but calm.

" If you don't stop. Your gonna get neutered and I'll make sure of it." I look at him straight in his grayish blue eyes. I dared him with my eyes to laugh now! He instantly stopped and gulped really loud. If you can tell if your dog paled my dog did as a sheet. I gave him one of my evil smiles to him. His eyes widen and he instantly stilled afraid what I will do to him.

I turn to my room and I get his collar and leash. I go back to the hall were I left Damon at he was still frozen in his spot. I smile to him and I bend down and kiss hiss nose and get his collar on him. He relaxes that I'm not going to do anything to him...yet. Call me cruel I'm just kidding I'm teasing him!! I stand once I get his leash on and I walk to my door. I turn to him and see that he's getting bigger he's up to my knees already. I'm pretty a decent height I'm 5'6 I guess he hit his growing sprout already. He looks at up to me and gives me a grin.

"You ready Damon?"

* WOOF WOOF*

"Ok then let us be gone!!" I at happily and close the door behind us.

If I have mistakes I'm sorry! :3

YOU LIKE!!!!

OHH AND SHOUT OUT FOR MY FAN _ASHTON_ THANK YOU GIRL HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

--------------------------------------------

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU GUYS DON'T COMMENT I WON'T UPDATE!!! I WILL LET YOUR SUSPENSE KILL YOU GUYS!!!

AND

FOLLOW!!!!!!!!

I WILL SEE YOU SOON MY DUCKIES!!