I should Hit Him!!!

Alex Pov

I'm standing across my room staring at the hot model siting on my bed. So far he told me pretty much my whole life with Damon. He nailed every question I asked if he was "Damon" so he claims. I don't know what to believe it ...its just not possible he turns into my dog or wolf is what he says. I guess that would explain why he acts more predator than playful dog. It would explain his howling especially when it was a full moon. Then again I'm going of what I searched because how ironic is that I love wolfs.

". . . so do you believe me . . . Alex?" He asked once he finished telling me the facts that he is my dog. . .wolf whatever. I sat down on my bean bag across from him and still have my metal bat in front of me. I don't care I'm going to have my bat with me for all I know he still can be a hot holister model stalker that is really creepy knows everything about me and my dog. I thought about what would he do if he was "my dog" so I'm going to test it. I silently whistled again. He had his head down when I sat on my bean bag. He heard me and lifted his head in flash like what . . . Damon would do. . .if he was him. I sighed well I have to believe him for now but what does he want from me. . .

". . .Ok Damon what do you want, do you want something or what. . . obviously you changed back into human to tell me something right?" I said dropping the bat to the ground I don't know but I know he won't hurt me.

"Um. . .well umm it yourkindamymateandyouhavetocomebackwithmetorunthepackwithme." He said really quickly and looked away from my eyes. Did I heard him right. . .even though he said really quickly but then again I mastered hearing blubbering fast words thanks to my friend Alondra. Alondra has been best friends with me since freshman year. She's so weird and loves poptarts and waffles but I love her.

"You did not just told me that. . .Damon." I said dead serious I was not going with a stranger and run his "pack" or so he says. I don't know him why would I go with him even if he is hot as hell or a Greek god!!! Even if I have this weird ass connection with him and all I want to do is jump him. . .oh my god I did not just said that. Well I'm going back to were this connection thing I have him.

". . .Um it's that you-" I cut him off.

"Why do I feel like I have this. . . connection with you or is that just me?"

He smiled at me once I finished saying what I had to say. I thought I was you going to faint and fall thank god I'm siting down!

"Do you believe in soul mates?"

"Like the person just for you?" I said curiously.

"Yes the one person for you and you love then with all your heart. Their your world, your air, your purpose to live." He said smiling warming at me. I couldn't help but blush a little once he said that to me. I don't know like its something more behind what he's telling me like he isn't telling me all of it.

". . .Like in fairy tales?"

He frowned when I said that. Why? I believe their is a someone just for you but 1 in a million might find one let alone their your life. What would I know about that true love and your soul mate. I'm just a high school student barely going into College. Sure theirs someone out their but why is he bringing that up?

He sighed, he seemed troubled...like I could sense ...wait no I felt it. I guess I'm finally losing it haha it's probably that. I've been stuck at the house to long or because my parents left.

"Alex...I'm your soul mate." He rushed out in a breath like he hasn't breathed in a while.

I sucked in a breath. What do you think after a guy just said that? Well me I'm just shocked, I really don't know what to think safe thing to say is...I think I'm ok...

"...come again?" Probably I heard him wrong or my ears are getting messed up or something.

"...your...you...were soul mates."

I blinked at him talk about bluntly. Then the denial came and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get angry later too.

"Nope we're not. I don't believe in that crap." Ok I lied I do believe their is a someone out their for you your soulmate. But I'm not going to say that it's better to say no so he can leave even though he is...hot.

"...How about I prove that we are mates and you let me stay?" He asks politely but with a smirk.

I guess I can let him prove it it's not he can anyway but if he gets touchy with me Im going to kick him at his firetruck. Sure laugh at me I don't want to say his...you know what. Yea call me childish I don't care but I will kick him!!

"Ok go for it but of you try something I don't like...you don't know how your gonna pay the prize."

I said seriously and glared too to make my point.

He smirked at me and walked up to me before I can blink he had me against the wall. He was so close I can feel his every muscle against me firmly but gently to so he won't make me more uncomfortable. I was going to say stop but he beat to the punch and spoke before me.

"...what do you feel?"

I...I...I feel sparks running my whole body like a wild fire. I felt like I needed to be near him...but what scared me was the yearning towards him. Like he had the power like all he had to do is ask and I would do anything as he pleases.

I looked up to his eyes. I could see hope, determination, and most of all love... I don't know what to think or what to say but I have to get out o this situation. Because if I don't I might not ever want to leave from his arms.

"Feel what?" I asked with emotionless face to him.

Sorry I haven't uploaded guys but i'll try more to upload until next time!!!!

Love you guys!!! bye!!!