Ch. 7 (PG-13): Whither Thou Lodgest, I Will Lodge, Maybe

“Thorin’s Dream of Love”, Ch. 7 (PG-13):  Whither Thou Lodgest, I Will Lodge, Maybe,  October 17, 2013 Gratiana Lovelace

(This is an original fan fiction story by Gratiana Lovelace; All rights reserved;  The characters from “The Hobbit:  An Unexpected Journey” and “The Hobbit: The Desolation ofSmaug” are owned by Warner Brothers, no copyright infringement is intended)

[From time to time, I will illustrate my story with my dream cast of:  Richard Armitage as Prince Thorin Oakenshield, Lucy Griffiths as Lady Kiralin, Jeffrey Thomas as King Thror, Mike Mizrahi as Prince Thrain, Lee Pace as King Thranduil, Graham McTavish as Lord Dwalin, Orlando Bloom as Prince Legolas, Evangeline Lilly as Captain Tauriel, Ken Stott as Lord Balin, Hugo Weaving as Lord Elrond, and Adam Brown as Gralin, etc.]

Author’s Mature Content Note:  “Thorin’s Dream of Love” is a story of romance and intrigue set amidst the backdrop of Middle Earth.  As such there will be some passages in this story involving heartfelt love scenes (R rated) and some passages involving highly dramatic moments.  I will label the maturity rating of those chapters accordingly.  Otherwise, the general rating for this story is PG or PG-13 due to some mature situations and topics.  If you are unable or unwilling to attend a movie with the ratings that I provide, then please do not read the chapters with those labels.  This is my disclaimer.

Author’s Recap from the previous installment:  Prince Thorin’s and Princess Kiralin’s wedding night almost did not happen, thanks to the Bride’s Family Wedding Night Ritual--which was involved royal son-in-law humbling, mostly due to some hopping he was made to do in a bundling sack, and a forced separation in the sleeping arrangements.   However, Princess Kiralin deftly cut the cord keeping her new husband Prince Thorin in his bundling sack and they secretly crept into her bed chamber for their real wedding night.

“Thorin’s Dream of Love”, Ch. 7 (PG-13):  Whither Thou Lodgest, I Will Lodge, Maybe

In the early dawn hours of the following day, newly weds Prince Thorin and Princess Kiralin sleep cuddling naked together in her bed chamber in her family’s Erebor apartments.  It had been but a spare five hours ago that they had lain down together after slipping away from the Bride’s Family Wedding Night Ritual, and their tender lovemaking had consumed most of that time.  Prince Thorin drowsily kisses the forehead of his wife Princess Kiralin and she sighs in her sleep and snuggles closer to him--if that is even possible. 

Princess Kiralin:   “Hhhh!”   Unaccustomed to sleeping in past dawn--but yet also usually enjoying hours of restful sleep, which she happily eschewed on her wedding night--Princess Kiralin remains firmly asleep.

Prince Thorin:   “Hmmm.”  Prince Thorin growls with remembered and returning desire.

And though Prince Thorin had often teased some of his friends who entered into the wedded state--for succumbing to the supposed bliss of the marital entanglement--Prince Thorin realizes that he now heartily agrees with them.  For Prince Thorin would not choose to be anywhere else but by his beloved wife Princess Kiralin’s side.

On this day, the first day of their married life, Prince Thorin cannot wait any longer for his wife Princess Kiralin to awaken on her own and he kisses her cheeks, and nose, and chin, and eyes--treasuring her sweet and blossoming loveliness where her cheeks are just beginning to gain their fullness.  His loving ministrations have their affect and her sleepy eyes flutter open, even as a smile curls dancingly upon her lips.  Seeing her husband’s face not even an inch from her own, she imperceptibly tilts her chin upward [(2) right] and softly kisses him on his mouth.  Their kissing continues for several moments as they both awaken more fully, and their desires smoulder.