Chapter 23: Planning The Trip And Shopping

I snuggle up on my couch watching the Charlie Brown Christmas Special with Ashley with the hot chocolate in my hands.

"So, what's going on with you and Cole? You talk to him recently?" Ashley asks me. I shake my head.

"No. He's still sleeping with all the girls on the student body." I say and rub my small bump.

"True. Have you thought about the trip this summer?" she asks me. I squirm around to get comfortable.

"Yeah. I think it will be good. And I think it would be cool to bring the little one with us. Then we can tell them all about it when they're older." I say. She smiles brightly.

"And we can go clubbing. Don't worry about the baby though, I have a friend, who has a 13 year old sister who can watch the baby." I shrug.

"I don't know if I'll be ready to leave them." I explain, worrying about leaving a newborn with a total stranger.

"Yes you will, plus, Maggie is a great sitter. The baby will be fine." she reassures me. I nod and lean into the couch, watching Charlie Brown, and fantasizing about the trip.

I open my eyes to the sun shining through my window. I smile. The sun is so much prettier in the winter. I get up and stretch before hopping in the shower and washing off and washing my hair. I get out and blow dry my hair before brushing it. I look through my closet and decide on a light blue hoodie with Micky Mouse on it saying 'Never Stop Dreaming' with black skinny jeans with latex in the waist band for my slight bump.

I grab my grey ankle length bear paws and my fuzzy socks before slipping them on. I sit at my vanity and apply light grey eyeshadow with eyeliner and pink lip gloss. I look in the mirror. I need something on my head. But what? I look around my room until my eyes zero in on my grey beanie. I smile and grab it before slipping it on my head (outfit above).

I run down my steps and the smell of bacon and toast wafts up my nose. Yum. I skip down into the kitchen to find Ashley and Logan talking about some video game. They're both fully clothed and ready to go to the mall. Mom is finishing up the food and putting it on plates for us.

"Morning everyone." I say cheerily. They all look up and smile at me.

"Morning dear, ready to eat?" my Mom says to me. I nod and kiss my mothers cheek before sitting down next to Logan and messing his hair up.

"Morning twerp. Morning Ash." I greet them. Logan hits my hand and fixes his hair. Ashley looks up from the food my Mom gave her and smiles at me. I smile back and eat my breakfast in comfortable silence.

"Kay, what time you guys gonna be home?" My Mom asks us.

"Um, at the latest, 8:00." Ashley says. My Mom nods.

"You're still coming, right?" I ask Logan. He nods.

"Yeah. Can we have burgers for lunch?" He asks me. I shrug and look at Ash.

"You cool with burgers for lunch?" I ask her.

"Um,yeah, sure." she says. I turn to Logan.

"Sure. We can have that." I say and continue to eat when my phone pings. I look at it.

Can we talk?
Cole

I sigh and angrily type a response.

I haven't answered your calls, or texts, why do you think I want to talk to you?
Morgan

Because we need to talk, about the baby
Cole

You would like that wouldn't you? I thought you didn't want this baby. I have to go, bye Cole.
Morgan

I set down my phone and silence it before falling into friendly conversation.

I park in the lot at the mall before getting out with Ash and Logan.

"Ready to shop till ya drop?" Ashley asks us. I laugh. Logan shakes his head.

"You guys can drop, I'll just relax on a bench." Logan says with a smirk. Ashley shoves his shoulder. I chuckle quietly and push the mall doors open.

"Where to first?" I ask them and look around at the various stores.

"Game stop!" Logan shouts and starts to walk to the store. I roll my eyes and smirk as Ashley follows happily. Such a tomboy. I pull my phone out 13 messages.

No, Morgan! Don't ignore me!
Cole

Morgan please
Cole

Morgan if you don't respond I'll never speak to you again
Cole

I'm serious
Cole

Okay fine. Be that way.
Cole

Fine, I kind of have to talk to you. Please. I'm begging you.
Cole

I really care about you
Cole

I know you hate me and all, but please
Cole

Please Morgan
Cole

You should know that I don't beg often, but here I am.
Cole

You should know that I would do anything for you.
Cole

I would move mountains
Cole

I think I love you
Cole

I stare at my phone, mouth agape. Cole Greystone. He said. That he loves me.

Cole Greystone loves me.

Sorry this is up late! And short. But it's up. Vote and comment, means a lot!
Kisses,😘