Where the letters began

The urge to have his arms wrapped around me has over powered my body inside and out . I woke up this morning noticing he was gone . In front of me was a note .

Breakfast?  it said .

I smiled walking downstairs to the kitchen door leaning against the wall smiling at him .

He looked at me smiling .

"Hey'' I said shyly .

''You were great las night '' he said .

I froze .''We did something last night '' I asked .

''I'm joking '' he said .

He smiled but I didn't .

"Why me '' I asked .

''What do you mean '' he asked .

''Girls here are beautiful and you chose me Why ?'' I asked him .

''Your different '' he said handing me a bowl of fruit salad .

"How did you know'' I asked

''I asked Matt what you liked '' he said

''You asked about me '' I asked .

''Yeah'' he said .

I nodded eating a strawberry .

''I really like you '' he said looking at me .

''Is that why you made me this fruit salad '' I asked ''To get me to yes I love you too '' I said smiling now .

He smiled ''maybe''he said.

"Well thank you '' I said .

''I'm serious '' he said

I gave him my full attention now .

''You don't want a girl like me '' I said ''I won't try anything till I'm fully comfortable with you and takes awhile '"

''Then I'll wait'' he said .

I looked down at my fruit then got up .

''Thanks for breakfast '' I said slipping the note in my sweater and got up .

I went upstairs and got dressed in something winter like I guess you could say and headed outside .

I walked towards Sam but then seen Matty walk towards me .

Matty caught me before I reached Sam .

''I don't want to speak to you '' I said .

"I ask for five minutes '' he said .

''Clocks ticking '' I said .

''I have a good reason I left '' he said .

''Whatever it is it wasn't good enough '' I said .

I walked away from him .

''I love you Cassie '' he said .

I turned around to see his face then stayed frozen in my tracks .

"I love everything about you I love it when you smile at me because of the stupid things I do I love it when you laugh at me because of the stupid things I do which is why I left '' he said walking towards me .

''If you loved me then why leave '' I asked .

''Because you don't belong to me '' he said .

''I belong to no one '' I said .

'You belong to Nathan '' he said .

We walked for awhile and he explained to me the whole mate thing and how Nathan was my mate and stuff like that .

''I wanted you as my mate '' he said when we stopped at a tree .

''Me too '' I said .

''When I turned 17 I  found her my mate she looked like you curly haired blue eyed and pale which was strange for a werewolf to be pale I never told you because I didn't want it to ruin our friendship and then one day she left me and everyone to believe she was really dead hurt me and that's when I realized I loved you '' he said .

"But you told me when a werewolf loses their mate they tend to get into depression and things like that '' I said .

''But you were my medicine that helped me recover '' he said .

I looked in his eyes when he stroked my cheek .

''i thought I could claim you as mine sine you were human and you don't get mates but it came back and got me '' he said .

Then Nathan came by looking at me .

''Cassie'' he said ''can I speak to you ''.

I looked back at Matty ''bye'' I whispered walking towards Nathan .

''I would feel better if you didn't speak to him'' he said .

''He's all I have left '' I said .

''He wants to take you away from me '' he said .

''Well actually he taught me some things '' I said .

''Like'' he asked me.

''The whole mate thing were you have to love your mate '' I said .

''Was all that I love you shit apart of that do you really feel the way you feel or just say that '' I asked him .

''I do I just want you so badly and I can't wait any longer '' he said pulling me closer to him no space was left in between our bodies .

''To be honest I'm craving you too but I need to stay focused and not let that get in the way of things'' I said .

''I told you I could wait and this is me keeping my word '' he said kissing me .

He had an effect on my body were he pulled my strings he had all my strings but one pair ...............my legs which was a good thing in a way .