So you came back ? knew you would

my heart stopped and I moved my curly bangs out of my right eye to make sure I was seeing correctly .I was .

Matty stood in front of me .

''Matty '' I said smiling .

I ran to him holding him by the neck if he wasn't a strong animal I probably would have choked him to death .

Wait he never told me  Sam did and I trusted Matty with my life and he couldn't trust me with a secret .

I let go and walked to the counter .

''Cassie'' he said .

''Just let me work'' I said greeting the lady that came in .

She had a fat little yorkie and it was oh so cute .

''Usual '' I asked her .She nodded leaving .

I went to the back and handed Lizzy the dog .

She smiled ''Its so chubby '' she said .

I smiled ''2 hours  and the usual '' I said .

She nodded walking towards the small bathtubs we have for yorkies because they are smaller and would drown in our other little tubs .

I walked with her looking at the front seeing Bell clocking in .

Lizzy got the soap out and started the bath .

''Lizzy '' I said .

She looked up ''is everything OK '' she asked .

''Bell is here and I was wondering if I could go home I know I just got here but I don't feel good '' I said .

''Of course you can ''she said .''No other animals need shots for today so just give bubbles here her shot and head on home '' she said .

''Thanks'' I said .

I gave bubbles her shot when her bath was done and headed this front and clocked out .

''Are we leaving'' asked Sam .

I nodded.

''Do we need to use Nathans present '' he asked me .

I glared at him .

He just smiled at me .

I then turned my gaze to Matty .

He wouldn't meet my eyes .

''You left me '' I said .

''And now I'm back '' he said .

''You should have stayed where you were wolf '' I whispered to him leaving out the door .

I looked at Sam when he opened his door .

I was still scared and I think I have a good shot  at running away because were in the city now .

And with that I bolted what if I got him mad in the car and he hurt me?

I knew this city in and out up and down left and right inside and out

He caught me when I went into the woods

Minutes later I was I screaming at him again to untie me

We arrive at their house and he closed the doors leaving me in the car .

I looked out the window seeing him talk to Nathan .Then they came towards the car .

Nathan came around and opened the door looking at me .

I looked away I did not want I him to think of me as gullible .

''You look cute '' he said .

I looked at him he had on no shirt and he had his hair wetted down making it look pitch black now .

''An I'm guessing the same that your thinking '' he asked me .

I snapped out of my daze looking away .

He smiled and picked me up out of the car throwing me over his shoulder .

''Let me go  '' I said .

''Thanks Sam for tying up loose ends and their gone '' he said I could just see him smiling at what he said .

He then walked towards his room .

''Can you put me down '' I asked calmly .

"I'll make you a deal '' he said .

''What kind of deal'' I asked him .

We arrived at his room .

''I will put  you down if you kiss me '' he said .

Really was he really doing this but my arms began to hurt and I gave in

He untied me and held my chin up so I could reach his lips .

Then with no force at all his lips touched mine then I felt sparks I continued to kiss him even when his lips stopped I continued to kiss him passionately holding on to him I wrapped my legs around his waist . He seemed surprised by my actions but didn't stop me .

Then I stopped .

''We should tie you up more often '' he whispered to me