Victim information

Hey! So, this is the beginning! I want to let you know that after every couple of day/days I'll summarise all the information that you want me to post up here (I'll try and do this quickly), to do this you should put this above the comment *IMPORTANT*, I'll post alibis up here too.

To start off you can ask about statements etc. Clues will be given too at random times but it will posted on another page along with a summary but I'll make it clear that the clues is there for you.

Also, I just thought of giving the winner a prize, so you all work as a group but the prize will go to either killer (if they won) or the detective who first suspected and who has written up a file and guessed all the clues or the most (if that make sense?) Anyway the prize will be a critique of a book (a whole book) and if you do not have a book then some other prize which we can discuss.

I will give you two weeks, (this may change).

Start date: 2/07/2016 19:00 (GMT+1)

End date: 16/07/2016 18:00 (GMT+1)

I don't what else to say other then to have fun and good luck!

Victim information:

Name: Rhonda Mitchell

Age: 21

Sex: Female

Date of death: January 23rd 2016

Basic SOCO statement-

A woman was found in her kitchen, the place was a mess as though there had been a fight between the victim and attacker. The mess was all over the house, suggesting that the victim had managed to escape but the attacker caught her and she was killed in the kitchen.

Basic autopsy report-

There was a bluish tinge to her skin and there was a large wound in her skull that was made with a blunt object (unknown for now). The victim also had a wound on her left side that was made by a sharp object.

The time of death is for now unknown and will be reported later.