6: Meeting Ryan

Chapter Six

Logan's POV

God Carlee was defiant. That so-called prank she pulled really ticked off me and my wolf. In front of me sits a large stack of papers and documents, one of many scattered around my office. I was about to grab the next sheet on the top of the stack when someone knocked on my door.

"Logan baby? I know you're in there," I heard a female voice say, trying to sound seductive. What the fuck? Oh wait, that's Molly. She's a fuck buddy in the simplest terms. Nothing more nothing less.

We sure had some times, I thought, smirking to myself.

"I don't think Carlee would agree and I certainly don't."  My wolf scoffed.

"Oh be quiet." I quickly retorted.

"Come in." I said levelly.

"Hey babe," she said with a giggle, walking right up to me and running her fingers across my chest. Just being touched by her felt gross though, and the smell of her was even worse.

"What do you want Molly?" I asked in a bothered tone.

"Can we have some fun?" She asked with pleading eyes, pouting her cherry red painted lips.

"You know I found my mate?" I asked in amusement, watching as her eyes flashed with anger.

"What! Who is the whore?"

"You." My wolf answered.

 I let out a growl, pinning her against the wall.

"Don't you ever speak about my mate like that again! I swear if you do I will send you to the dungeons!" I roared and she bowed her head in submission.

"But one more thing before I leave," she said looking up at me with fake innocence.

"What-" she grabbed me by the shirt and twisted us so I was against the wall and smashed her lips onto mine and cut me off. Pulling back she let out a giggle before kissing me again. I only felt disgust and pushed her off with such force she stumbled a bit.

"Logan, why're you doing this?" She pouted. I let out a frustrated sigh and took a few steps back towards my desk. She needed to go do something with her life.

"She'll never be as good as me," Molly said suggestively. As fast as the first time she rounded the desk and kissed me again. Before I could push her off again and make good on my promise of sending her to the dungeon the door flew open and there was Carlee, ready to kill.

Fuck.

$$$$$$$$

I rolled over on the bed and sighed. After thinking about this whole mate thing I think that maybe I should have apologized to Logan. I mean, I still didn't think that he should have kept me here against my will, but I don't think I should have kept trying to run away either. But what could I do to show him I was sorry? I could buy a cake with the word 'sorry' frosted on it.
Cake. I kept forgetting about my cake, maybe I could go down to the kitchen and get some. I'm sure they have one, a kitchen that is. And after that I can find Logan and say sorry! Minus the cake.

But first, I have to get these ropes off of me. I craned my neck, and began gnawing at the thick material that constricted me. With a few tugs, and lot of twine in my mouth, I was able to release one hand. I quickly untied the rest of the knots. 

"Yes! You can't keep a bad bitch down!" I said dancing. 

As I walked down the hallways in search of the kitchen I passed a door with giggles coming from behind it. I guessed someone was getting their lovey dovey on. The kitchen ended up being at the end of the hallway and I walked in to see a cute guy sitting on a stool.

"What's up Luna?" Cute guy said.

"Hello," I said, waving awkwardly. We lapsed into silence for a moment before I thought of a question.

"Hey, what's your name?"

"Ryan. . . Ryan Levine. I'm the beta of the pack," he said. Well he looks the same age as Logan so that kinda makes sense.

"Do you know where some cake is?" I whisper, leaning over the counter and raising a brow at him.

He leaned forward, giving me a conspiratorially look and whispered back, 

"Yeah, but why are we whispering?"

"We're not-" I whisper before catching myself and raising my voice back to normal, "I mean we're not whispering... totally not whispering."

His mouth forms an 'o' shape before he smirks.

"Luna, are you supposed to even be down here?" he asks suspiciously.

"Pfft...What? Of course I can be down here. What makes you say that?" I nervously laugh.

"Hmmm, no reason. Catch ya later Luna," he says, leaving with a box of Twinkies.
What? I didn't even get the cake. Damn it. I ran after him.

"Hey do you know where Logan is?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah he should be in his office. You passed it in the hallway leading to the kitchen," He told me with a lazy smile. I thank him and abandoned my search for cake, instead looking for Logan.

I walked up and down the hallway several times, but all the offices were either empty or did not contain my mate. I was starting to think that maybe Ryan had given me the wrong directions or something when I realized there was one office that I completely overlooked. The one the giggles had been emanating from. My blood boils as I begin shake uncontrollably.

It's not my mate, it's not my mate, I kept repeating to myself as I stalked towards the occupied office. Even as I said this I began to pick up his scent as I got closer. My wolf was now surfacing and I kicked down the door with a growl, and sure enough there was my mate, kissing some whore!

Where's my gun?

____________________

Vote

Comment

Ryan Levine^^