1

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.

This is my story. It's not copied, duplicated, or stolen. So I advise you not to copy my shit or I will personally hunt you down & do illegal things to you :) Thank you. All rights reserved 2013....Do not copy my story Blah Blah Blah something with the law. I'm the original writer and author of this story 'Luna My Ass'.

Copy right 2013 © all rights reserved 2013 ®

Hi, guys welcome to 'Luna My Ass'. Here are a few disclaimers before reading:

Warning:

1. This story is beyond cringe & it's all over the place. I sincerely apologize.

2. I WAS TWELVE WHEN I WROTE THIS. THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY AND I APOLOGIZE FOR MY JUVENILE IDEAS.

3.This book contains a lot of grammatical errors. Read at your own risk.

4.If you don't like the story, oh fucking well. Just don't comment on my stuff telling me what you think because in all honesty I can't care any less. So to the haters who don't enjoy my book "fuck you."- much love royalken :)

5.Also this book contains A LOT of fucking curse words... Just letting you know so I don't want any comments telling me I curse too much. You have been warned. This book contains NO SEXUAL CONTENT JUST GRAPHIC LANGUAGE. Little pervs;) you need Jesus. I'm putting the sexual content & restricted chapters into a separate story & it's coming out soon. It's not going to be written by me.

Other than that enjoy reading..... :)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Chapter one

It all started when I first shifted. To say it was a bitch, would be an understatement. I was in so much pain with the bone cracking and all. But now shifting is a piece of cake. Ooh cake, I want some! Maybe I can crash one if the pup's birthday parties!

I wasn't always like this, I used to be a sweet daddy's little girl. Now I'm just a badass, and pretty much take orders from no one.

It is Monday morning and I have school today. YAY. Note the sarcasm. I brushed through my matted hair as I cursed my parents for bringing into this life, and making me attend school. I am a werewolf for crying out loud. I highly doubt it is imperative to be a smart werewolf, but hey that's just me.

"CARLEE!" Someone screamed my name. Who the fuck is calling me? Better yet, what on earth am I in trouble for now? I looked up trying to rack my brain. Let's see, I accidentally sunk dad's boat on the lake the other day. I shook my head thinking once again. I broke mom's sewing machine. Damn it. I am in for it now.

"YES?!" I finally called back bracing myself for whatever punishment is to come. And right on cue in walked my brother.

"Mom said hurry or you're going to be late for school." I blew out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. Thank goodness. Anyhoo, since when do I listen to mom and since when do I arrive to school on time?! I was honestly bewildered.

"Tsk tsk Caiden, you don't even know your own sister! For shame!" I exaggerated. I placed my hand on my chest and shook my head for emphasis.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"Nothing. Look I have to go. Brittany is driving us to school since I kind of crashed your car. Bye big bro, tell Vivian I said hi." I said pushing him out of my room. Caiden is my one and only sibling whom I love dearly. I terrorized him when I younger. I kind of still do, but I think he secretly enjoys my shenanigans just as much as I love tormenting him. I would have considered us not bonding considering our five year age gap placing him at twenty three, and me at eighteen. Nonetheless I love my brother, but only on Tuesdays.

I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs. A few pups ran past me almost knocking me down. "Watch it kiddos, or I'll feed you to the Luthers!" I yelled. The Luthers are infamous vampires that once lived in this town, but as far as I am concerned they vanished. We typically tell the younger pups that if they are misbehaving.

"Threatening the pups again I see." My best friend Brittany said biting into an apple. She handed me one which I gladly let fall to the floor. Meet Brittany ladies and gents. She is my right hand man no matter what hell I drag her into. She's an average height brown beauty with a head full of curly hair.

"How dare you try to poison me woman!" I scoffed crossing my arms. She simply rolled her eyes.

"It's an apple Carlee. You need to eat healthier." She said as I reached in the fridge and pulled out a plate of lasagna that needed to be warmed.

"Oh yeah, I hear ya loud and clear bestie. Eat more healthier." I said knowing I am going to do the complete opposite.

"Oh whatever. Are we going to Jacob's party this weekend?" She asked, her big brown eyes getting excited.

"Britt, I've told you for the past 4 weeks. I have to go on an alpha business trip with my dad." When I bungee jumped off the pack house, he wasn't playing when he said I'll be on punishment.

"Well whatever, you're missing out. Jacob is so HOT. Maybe he is my mate." she said dreamily as she sighed.

"Yeah whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"Are you ready to go? We are going to be late. Mr. Nelson said if we are late one more time Carlee-" I quickly cut her off.

"Mr. Nelson can suck it." We walk out of the front door and climb into her Jeep.

After a short fifteen minute drive, we arrived at Pebble Pride High School. I rolled my eyes as I took one last bite of my food, and climbed out of the car.

"I honestly hate this place." I mumbled to myself.

"I have volleyball practice after school, so I'll see you back at home." Britt says as we part ways.

"I want to go for a run." My wolf, Rain, said.

"Really? Right as I just get to school." I said annoyed.

"Fine." She huffed before cutting off our connection.

I swear the Moon Goddess fucked me up when assigning my wolf. I swear Rain is the complete opposite of me. I shook my head as I was approaching home room when the school whore, McKenna and her sidekicks bumped into me.

I looked up to the Moon Goddess. "Please, not today." I begged.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Vote

That's Carlee ^^