Funtime

Lily's pov (recap)
When we were half way through the movie, Jacob kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back and then we had a 10 minute make out session and not long after that Jacob took his shirt off...

Lily's pov (present)
Jacob took his shirt off... Damn those abs! "You like what you see?" "Hell yeah!" We continued to make out. He slid one of his hands up my shirt and grabbed my boob. Then he lifted my shirt over my head and threw it on top of his making a pile. He kept kissing me and then he started kissing my neck leaving sloppy marks and hickeys. He found my sweet spot and I moaned. He tugged on my bra and whispered "take it off baby" so I did. I threw it on top of our shirts and he was looking at my boobs amazed. He looked at them a while longer and then buried his face in them (😂) he kissed them still leaving hickeys and he sucked on my nipple. "Do you want to do this baby?" I nodded and Jacob un buttoned his pants and threw them in the pile of clothes. He un buttoned my jeans and slid them down my legs and he threw them in the pile too. He dropped his boxers revelling his huge penis. I just sat there looking at its size and then he took my g string off with his teeth and threw them away. He looked at me like he was asking for permission so I nodded again and he slid one finger inside me making me moan. He added another finger and pumped them in and out. Then he took his wet fingers out and replaced them with his tongue. I moaned, it felt so good. Just when Jacob was about to put a condom on I squirted (😂) and he licked it up. Jacob finished cleaning up after me and he put a condom on. He leaned in to my ear, whispered "I love you!" And then slid his big cock into me. I moaned really loud (lucky mum was out) I gripped the bed sheets. "Mmmm faster, OH YES!" He went faster and the room was filled with moans, I could feel him going deeper. He grabbed my hips, and pounded me 1 more time and then we both reached our climax, both cleaning up after each other. Then we didn't speak for at least 3 minutes.

Jacobs pov
Yes! I finally did it! I had been thinking about that all afternoon😆 I wanted to be in her so bad, or at least just touch her! And we did it!😌 "that was so good baby!" "Mmm" was all she replied but she was smiling and looking at the roof. "First time?" "Yeah" "me too☺️" I rolled over and pulled her closer to me. We hugged for a while and then we both fell asleep.

Lily's pov
I was asleep in Jacobs arms when all of a sudden I hear a noise, it was my phone. My mum was calling me so I answered the phone (the convo) *mum is underlined*
Hey honey, I'm on my way home! Oh, uh what time is it? 8:45 why? Oh, um, me and Jacob fell asleep and forgot about the time. Oh well I hope you two had fun! (We sure did) ... Lily ... Are you still there? ...oh yeah sorry mum! Oh ok good, I'll be home in 5, I have some news too! Ok bye mum!

*call ended*

Jacob. I said shaking him. "Jacob get up, mum will be here in 5 minutes and we are still nude and the room stinks" (😂) and with that Jacob got up and put his clothes back on. So did I. We had 2 minutes left so we got some room spray and sprayed the room. (It smelt like sex...) we heard keys and we knew it was mum so we just put the T.V back on and continued watching frozen.
*bold is Jacob, underline is mum*
Hi honey I'm back. Hey mum. Hi Mrs. How was your day? Good. Great. So lily do you want to hear the big news? Yes! Well......

What's the news going to be?
Will it be good?
Will it be bad?
Well....

To be continued...
Stay tuned for the next chapter 👍🏾
Love yous!