Romantic

Jacobs pov
I woke up with lily laying with her head on my chest so I genially said in a whisper "lily, wake up!" And she opened her beautiful brown eyes. "Ughh it's like 7!" She mumbled but then I said... "You can go on snapchat wit me!" And with that she got up, changed brushed her hair and and she started laying her head on my chest again. We took a selfie on snapchat with the dog filter and saved it to my camera roll. We didn't want the fan girls getting jealous

Lily's povAfter taking that photo with Jacob, mum texted me

Lily's pov
After taking that photo with Jacob, mum texted me.

Mum👩🏽: do you want to go somewhere with Jacob today?
Lily: Really?!? YES! But why?
Mum👩🏽: because you seemed like you had fun and I could go shopping or something while you hang out with Jacob... So?
Lily: YES!!! What time do I come back to the hotel?
Mum👩🏽: about 9pm?
Lily: 9pm?!? DEAL!!! Thank you so muchhh!!!

I turned to Jacob and he said "where to first?" I smiled and said "well.... What about the carnival? When does that open?" "That's open at 6 so we can do a few things today!" He said with a big grin. "You can choose where first, I chose the carnival" so Jacob smiled again "get ready I have somewhere good planned!" He winked.

Jacobs pov
I was waiting for Lily to get ready and she was taking ages, which was good because I actually didn't have anywhere planned... I had to think of something before we left.
I know! Its romantic, casual and just a perfect place for a picnic! So as lily was getting ready, I was making sandwiches.

Lily's pov
I had a quick shower and put on my favourite blue skinny jeans with a black and white stripy belly top. I brushed my hair and left it out. I put on some light makeup (Lipgloss and mascara) and went back to Jacob in the lounge room. I saw him with a picnic basket and just knew that this was going to be so romantic. Jacob walked to the door with the picnic basket in one hand and put one hand out for me to hold. We looked at each other and walked to the park.

To be continued
Stay tuned for the next chapter 👍🏾