5: Stranded

Chapter Five

"You really run fast!" he said panting.

"I know I do." I said, trying not to let my mate crush me.

"Now little mate, why'd you run?" He asked, shamelessly checking me out.

"Because I couldn't stand your ugly face now get off me!" I snapped back, totally lying.

"Ohh, feisty," he teased with a laugh, winking at me and not making any move to get of.

"Uhhh, can you just-" I was cut off suddenly by his lips on mine. He kissed me roughly, hungrily. When I didn't respond however he began to kiss me more gently, more sensually. Everywhere our skin touched sparks danced across my skin, a sensation I knew I could quickly become addicted to. I felt his tongue flick out and trail across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. As much as I wanted to give it, I also wanted to tease him. When he noticed I wasn't letting him in he grabbed my butt and squeezed. I let out an involuntary gasp of surprise, giving him the perfect opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth. I almost moaned as our tongues tangled together, exploring each other's mouths.

When we finally pulled away we were both gasping for breath. Oh my god, that was amazing.

But I suddenly remembered, I don't want a mate. Suddenly I felt panicked, the whole situation was way too out of control. And with that I did what I apparently did best, ran. Quickly shifting mid-stride I ran as fast as my alpha speed would allow me, looking back to see my mate's giant, chocolate brown wolf fast approaching. Dear god, even his wolf was beautiful.

"I know right." Rain said dreamily.

"Definitely." I agreed for once laughing on the inside. That sadly caused me to lose concentration. I slowed only slightly. But it was enough for him to catch up and tackle me, again.I hit the ground hard and the breath was knocked out me. I was out of breath, my wolf was out of breath. Hell, everyone was out of breath.

I felt Logan shift above me and jump off. I followed suit and quickly ran behind a tree. Goodness, now he was going to see me naked, maybe I should shift back.

"I have a shirt for you." he says from the other side of the tree.

"Throw it." I said, narrowing my eyes and looking around the corner of the tree to make sure he didn't get any ideas. I watched in satisfaction as a black shirt sailed through the air, landing a few feet in front of me. Hurriedly I reached forward and snatched the shirt up, pulling it over my head and covering my body.

I came out from behind the tree shyly, pulling the shirt down to my mid thigh and not meeting his eyes. I must have been wearing his shirt as he was only wearing a pair of jeans, leaving his perfect upper body deliciously bare. I almost sighed, his body was amazing.

We stared at each other for what felt like an eternity. Suddenly though he took a step forward, bridging the gap between us and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down!" I yelled hitting his back.

"Let me think about it ... No. Plus, I'm loving the view."

I bet he was smirking, what an idiot.

"This is kidnapping!" I yelled in annoyance.

"No it's not. You're my mate and Luna. How is this kidnapping?"

What in the hell? Does he not know the definition of kidnapping?

"God, my mate is a moron," I said, sighing and shaking my head.