~❤❄Dirty Data and Secrets (Code BoneZone)❄❤~

~Y/N POV~

Error and the others(except for Blueberry)eventually woke up from the couch.They all yawned as the heavy sleepers they were when Blueberry started twitching.

"Huh?Blueberry?Is he gonna be oka-"

"YOUR HOT LIKE THE HOTLANDS,SCARLET!"

I froze as I hear him sleep talking.Is he dreaming about me?!He was drooling and blushed a little.I could here the others growling and grunting under their breaths.

"Ah jeez...this is getting awkward now...heh."

"WAIT?!YOU'RE NOT CREEPED OUT BY THIS?"

"Meh.My brother dreamed weird stuff in his and talked somethings that I wouldn't understand.So I'm used to this."

"Oh...what weird stuff is he dreaming about?"

"Hmmm...taking someone to the bone zone I guess."

"WHAT!?"

They all looked at me in disbelief while blushing deeply.Oh right,they don't know that I have a adoptive skeleton brother back in my original world.How stupid of me to not bring that up.

"Oh right,I forgot to tell you that I have a adoptive skeleton brother a few years back before I went to the Underground.His name is Curse and I found him in a abandoned house.I took him into my family and raised him as our own.He's quite a trouble maker at some points but that's just his way to show how caring he is."

"Okay...so...d-do you know what the bone-zone is,Y/N?"

" Yeah,I do,Its a session for skeletons.I also know the thing you call"heat".It is basically some sort of sexual trigger when a skeleton is ready for contact."

"A-And your brother told you those things?"

"No,he didn't.It was my friend,Ace who told me about it."

"Ace?Who's that?"

"Well...if Error is the destroyer and Ink is the creator,then Ace is the one who keeps them in balance through coding."

And as expected, Ace ripped out a portal to the anti-void like fabric and gave me a"Hey there hot stuff"look on his face.Truth be told,he's like Lust but with dimensional powers.

"Are you talking about me,Y/N?How sweet."

He wore a light green scarf,black pants,dark green hoodie with fingerless gloves and a scouter on his right eye.He has a logo of a Gaster Blaster with caution tapes surrounded like an atom on his back and a acronym"A.U.R.A"which means Alternative Universe Rescue Agency.

"Hey there,Ace.What brings you here in the anti-void?"

"Oh.I came here to see my oh so adorable,Y/N.And I brought Curse with me to see you."

"Y/N!'

Curse sprinted out to the portal and hugged me tighly.He wore a dark lavander cloak with black combat boots and black pants.His mouth was covered in a purple bandana like Blueberry and leathered gloves.His eye were like Glados and there were 7 will-o-wisps around him.