~❤❄Gastly Love❄❤~

After you meet with Geno in your dream,you noticed Gaster Sans was staring at you closely in a very awkwardly manner.You started to blush a bit as you look straight at him.He turned yellow all over his skull and covered his face with his hoodie.You kinda admit that he was cute acting all flustered and embarrassed.

~~~~~~~❤❤❤~~~~~~~

Gaster Sans POV

Oh gosh dang it!I stared at her too long!Shit!She probably thinks I'm weird now!Ugh!Come on,G!Say something to break off the weird atmosphere for Asgore sake!

"Uhh..I...didn't mean to stare at you like that,Y/N..."

"Heh...I didn't know you like observing things,Gaster Sans.I thought you were the kind of guy who would do something."

I blushed more deeply by her reply.I try to calm myself as I slowly lifted up my hoodie over my face.I see Y/N was gone on the couch and started to feel more flustered then ever.I quickly stood up when I felt a sudden embrace by someone.

I squealed like a girl in fright and I heard Y/N laughing.I blushed more deeper than before(if that was even possible)as I crouched down by my embarrassing reaction to Y/N.

"Awww come on,Gasty.Don't be so shy like that.Stand up and look at me in the eyes."

I did what she told and I was still blushing like heck.I removed my hoodie over my face and looked at her beautiful e/c eyes.I nearly fainted in awe but I try to manage myself from doing so.She's really pretty and her h/l h/c shining like a shiny gem.

"Hey,Gasty?Hello?Are you still there?Talk to me!"

I quickly snapped back to reality as she waved her hand over my face.I try not to be flustered anymore but I couldn't help my feelings for her.

So I walked away without saying a word and went back to Echotale in Error's portal which was still opened surprisingly.Did he really just leave his portals unclosed?How careless does he get?

Gaster Sans left the anti-void with a still flustered face.This made you laugh a bit and went back to sitting on the couch.The boys are still in their positions.Wow...they are really heavy sleepers to be honest.As you sat down on the couch,you were thinking about visiting Aftertale to see Geno but how will you convince Error to open a portal to his AU?

===============================================

GasterSans: Do you have to make me the shy one in your story,Monet?

Monet: Sorry,Gasty.I couldn't help myself not to do it.

Fell: To tell you the truth,G is someimes the shy type at certain points.

GasterSans: And what was THAT suppose to mean?

Monet: It means you're a softie for cuteness,Gasty.

GasterSans: WHAT!?I AM NOT!

Monet: *makes a cute face* Awr yu sur Gawsty?Yu nowt like thws?

Fell and Gasty: *blushes deeply* ...

Monet: Oi!Giwve mwe a wug pwese!

Fell and Gasty: *hugs Lily tightly* TOO CUTE TO RESIST!

Monet: See ya in the next chapter!Oi!