Chapter 3

Everyone is still dancing and singing along with the music. I think it´s around 12 but it´s still as crowed as it was when the party began. 

"I think I'm going to get some fresh air." I shout at Harry who's dancing beside me. He nods quickly before I walk out the crowd. When I reach the end I feel a cold breeze touching my skin. I'm only wearing my sailor dress and I already forgot that it's the end of October, so it's normal that the weather isn't that great. After a few minutes it's getting really cold so I decide to go back but when I turn around someone is standing in front of me. Did he stand there the whole time?

"Omg. You scared me." I breath. I look up and see the blonde haired boy I saw earlier this night.

"I'm sorry. I didn't meant to scare you. I just wanted to get some fresh air. It is so crowed there." He says with an Irish accent and smiles friendly at me.

"It's okay. I saw you earlier tonight. You have a great costume, with that eye thing." 

"Eye thing?" He asks and raises his eyebrow.

"Your eyes changed earlier. From blue to red?" I say and look confused at him.

"Ow...That must have been the lights. I don't wear a costume, you know. It's not my thing. I'm Niall by the way." He says and I shake his hand. 

"Jessmine. But call me Jess." I say and let go of his hand. Does he live here, because I've never seen him before and he seems around my age. "But...I've to go. My friend is waiting on me. It was nice meeting you, Niall. Maybe I see you another time." I give him a friendly smile and walk back, finding Harry dancing with Lucy. Urgh.. So that means I'm alone now. I sigh and walk to the chairs which are standing on the edge of the dance floor. I sit down and take some food from the table and look at the dancing people. 

"I thought your friend was waiting on you?" A voice says. I turn around and see Niall standing behind me. He gives me a small smile and sits on the chair next to me. 

"he was..." I sigh and put some chips in my mouth. 

"But?"

"But he is dancing with that bitch, so now I'm alone and bored as hell." I say and point at Lucy.

"Is he your boyfriend?" 

"God no! no! no! He is my best friend" I say and I can hear him laugh a little bit, so I raise my eyebrow at him. "What's so funny?" 

"Nothing." He chuckles and stands up. "Come on. Let's have some fun." He smiles and reaches his hand out. I smile back at him and take his hand. 

"Wait!" I shout. Niall turns around, still holding my hand. "I need this." I quickly take a sip of the vodka which was standing on the table and pull Niall with me on the dance floor. 

***

I haven't seen Harry since I went away for some air but I actually don't care. He was having more fun with Lucy then with me and I'm having more fun with Niall.  It was getting really cold and almost everyone was leaving. 

"Are you cold?" Niall asks and hands me his jacket.

"Thanks" I say as he puts his jacket over my shoulders. It's quiet late and I'm really tired but I can't find Harry. Where is he for gods sake. 

"Jess!" I turn around an see Harry running towards me. I hear a little swoosh sound but it has to be the wind. "I've been looking for you the whole time." 

"Yeah. Same here." I say and hug him. 

"I was worried. Have you been here alone the whole night?" 

"No. I was with...." I say and turn around to find Niall but he is gone. When did he left? I look back at Harry who frowns and looks confused at me. "He was just here. I don't know where he is now." 

"Come one, Jess. We've to go home or you will become a Ice cube. The car is broken so we've to walk home."

"But I still have his jacket." 

"Which jacket?" He asks and I look down at my shoulders. It's gone. Niall must have taken it when he dissapeared. How can I not notice that? 

"I think you're drunk, Jess. Let's go." He says and takes my hand. His hands were always warm, even if it was freezing.

After walking for a while we come by the park near our house. "Do you hear that?" Harry asks and stops walking.

"Um...no?" 

"This way." He says and pulls me with him. I don't hear anything. Only the sound of our footsteps and the wind. I can bearly see something, we're walking in a dark forest and my feet hurt. Great! I just try to look at the ground so I see where I walk and try not to fall. Suddenly Harry stops walking and lets go of my hand.

"Harry...What is going-" I try to say but Harry cuts me of.

"This can't be true..." He mumbles and I look up.

"Omg...." I whisper softly and take quickly Harry's hand.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So you met Niall in this chapter! Hope you like it! (Picture of him >>>>>>>>>)

15 reads for next chapter!!!

I promise there will come a lot more. Just keep reading and you'll find out! xx