Chapter 2

*Jessmine's POV*

I wish I can be  normal. Normal like every other 18 year old girl. Like my sisters who probably thinks I am dead and she doesn't give a shit about it. But this is my life and I can't change it. I can't change the past. The day I met them, the day I found out what they are, the day my life completely changed.  But this is my story and how it all started.....

- 2 Years ago - 

Today was Halloween and we celebrate it big here in Portland. Every year again. I don't no why but they all think it gives some special power or something so the vampires and werewolfs stay away. I don't believe that kind of fairy tales but a good party is always welcome. 

"Jess, are you coming tonight?" Harry asks. I know Harry already for my whole life and he is one of my best friends. He is also one of the most popular kids on school and gives the best parties.

"At your party? Hm... I don't think so, your parties are boring." I joke and smile at him. 

"No, I don't give a party this year. But there is an awesome party at the Town Square with a haunted house and scary people." He says. 

"Yeah why not? It sound epic. Shall I come to you tonight? So we can go together?" 

"I will pick you up at 9. I don't think it is a good idea if you are going to drive." He laughs and I laugh too in agreement. Last time I drove and Iwas drunk so Harry had to drive back to my house but had to walk back to his own house in the rain.  

"So 9 o'clock?" I ask as we arrive by my house. 

"Yep! Be on time because I don't want to wait a hour and have a whole conversation about My Little Ponies with you little sister." He laughs. 

"I will! See you later, Hazza." I shout and open the door. It is already 6 so I have to hurry. I'm not that fast as it comes to showering. 

I go straight to the bathroom and turn on the shower so the water is warm when I get in. I take a quick shower and put my wet hair in a bun. A couple of minutes  later my phone vibrates.

'Can't come tonight. Feel sick so have fun with Harry xx D'

Fine, so it's only me and Harry tonight and if I have bad luck, Lucy will be there too. I can't stand her. But I'm wondering what's going on with Demi, she is a lot sick lately. I deside to text her back before I put my make up on and do my hair.

'Hope you feel better soon but you have to know that you'll miss an epic party xx J' 

I dicide that I go for my classic Sailor costuum, some dark make-up and curly hair like almost every year. But who cares, it is only halloween.

"JESSMINE! HARRY IS HERE!" My mother shouts.

"COMING!" I shout back and pack my things before I run downstairs.

"Hey, you look scary" Harry says and smiles. He is wearing his zombie costuum and he looks really good in it.

"Thanks, you' also look scary." I say and shut the door behind me. "Oh and Demi isn't coming. She feels sick." 

"So it's only the two of us?" He asks and looks at me. 

"Yeah, is that a problem?" 

"No...No of course not. Maybe you have a date or something. I don't know." 

"Nope, just a frieds night. Can you nos start driving, Styles?" I ask and raise my eyesbrow.

"Yeah, sorry." He says and starts the car before riding to the Town Square. The rest of the drive was silence and I just watched at the children doing trick or treat before we arrive. Everywhere hang lanters, there is a haunted house and awesome music. We're just dancing with a couple of other friends and laughing before I get thirsty.

"Do you want something to drink?" I shout over the music so Harry can hear me.

"I will walk with you." He offers and I nod. We walk out of the crowd and find our way to the table with drinks.

"Do you want some punch with eyebals, ma'am?" he asks and hands me the red cup. 

"Thanks, but it sounds so grose." I say and take a sip of my drink. I look over Harry's shoulder and see a blonde haired boy walking to the crowd. The boy looks up and his blue eyes change in red. What the hell? He quickly looks away and walks into the crowd.

"Did you see that?" I ask at Harry, still staring at the place where the boy's eyes changed. 

"Seen what?" He asks.

"Sorry, of course didn't. But can someone's eyes change? I mean, can they change from blue to red?" 

"Of course not. It's halloween, remember? People wear costuums and maybe you're drunk." He says and I shrug. How can I be so stupid, of course it is a costuum. 

"Sorry you're right. I'm just being stupid." I say and take another sip of my drink. "Let's dance again." I take his arm and pull him back in the crowd with me.

____________________________________________________________________________

sorry if it is still boring but now you know Harry and Jessmine.

Please vote and give a comment xx