3: Underestimate Me

Kassidina drags me and Locust to the RemakeCenter, where I will be remaked into a tribute and also where I can meet my stylist. Kassidina puts me in a room.

      "Ok, Johanna, we never talked much but in the RemakeCenter, 3 people will help you look pretty and glamerous for the Opening Cerimonies. Good Luck." She says, kissing my head then walking Locust to his room. In the last hunger games, the tributes wore a freaking tree costume in the opening cerimonies! Our stylists we had aren't the brightest tool in the shed.

     "Johannnna!" My prep team squeals, lengthining the 'N'.

     "Um.. Hi..." I say, shyly, putting my plan into action from now until the final 8.

An Hour Later....

     "Ow!" I  scream, then start sobbing.

     "Grow up..." I hear them mumble.

     I cry louder. Suck on them apples!

Two Hours Later...

     RRIIPPP

     "OWWWW! OW OW OW OWWW!" I scream, crying after.

     "Errg...." One of the females say.

     It goes on everytime they do something to me. I am laughing on the inside, but on the outside, I'm a bawling baby!

     It's pretty funny it see that I'm annoying the crap out of my Prep Team. I like to show the Capitol that I don't have to obey them, I can cry and whine, making their time with me hell, Shows them right, I am going to be in the Hunger Games, which is worse.

***

     "Hello Johanna, I am your Stylist, Maga. I will show you the outfit I made for you," He says, revealing a puke coloured dress and wooden shoes.

     "IT'S DISCUSTING!" I yell.

     "DEAL WITH IT." He yells, slamming the door. Yikes, someone is a cranky witch.

     I slip on the dress and shoes, and walk down where I wait to be taken to the Opening Cerimonies. I start to read a book off the shelf. I start to read it. This isn't a vampire book, like Twilight, ugh. It's called Percy Jackson. Book One, it's really good. I should buy this book with the money I win when I am claimed Victor.

   Just as they are about to start Capture the Flag, I am asked to go to the opening ceremonies. I sigh, just at the good part. I clomp over and follow Birtha. Locust is in a tux, puke coloured an wooden shoes, identical to mine.

    "Ugh, these clothing. Ick." I whisper to Locust as we are lifted on the chariot.

    "Yup. I though we are supose to look good." He mutters back. We both stiffle a laugh and then, the horses start trotting down the path.

     "HEY! LOOK AT THE DISTRICT 7 TRIBUTES!" A male voice shouts. Most heads turn and look at us. I hear laughter from the crowd. I tremble. Then, I cry.

      "Waah!" I cry.

     Locust rolls his eyes at the crowd. He also gives the finger at a couple. I smile on the inside, he seems pretty cool.

     We roll around the pathway, stopping at the TrainingCenter, where we are taken to our floor, floor number 7, The girl from district one giggles past me, and whispers the word Wimp into my ear. I sigh, whats her problem? I turn and look at the girl and she gives me a smile. It isn't a nice smile. It's full of cruelness. The elevator beeps and the doors open. District One and us all load in the elevator at once.

    "Get out weaklings!" The girl pouts.

     "Annabelle! Shut up!" Locust yells. Annabelle growls  and walks out, her district partner and her crew following. I stick my tounge out at the priss. Serves her right.

     In seconds, we are on our floor. I walk down to the room and change into a pair of thin black leggings and a blue baggy t-shirt. I lay down in bed, and hit a button at plays music, I say "Country" and country music plays. I snuggle up in my bed, and fall asleep to the music.

___________

Sorry for the long wait!