Chapter 7 - Going from bad to worse

I woke up at mid day which only gave me eight hours until my date. I wouldn't say I was nervous about tonight. I wasn't sure where we were going. I only saw Luke as a friend, nothing else. After the date I'm going to come clean and say we should be friends because it's better for the both of us. 

I don't really want a boyfriend after Brad because I feel like I can't have a love life. He deeply hurt me mentally. Nothing will fix the fear. I know he is somewhere out there looking. 

I didn't want those bad thoughts spoiling my day. I shook them out of my head and got up and showered and got dressed. 

I lightly jogged down stairs and found Noah and Jay playing Xbox like morons. Can they do anything else like I don't know clean? It looks like a bomb sight in here. 

"Why is everything on the floor?" I asked with eyebrows raised. 

"Gravity." Noah smirked. I rolled my eyes, idiot. 

As I looked more at the room the more I felt sick. Dirty plates filled every surface. Empty food packets scattered on the floor. Oh God! Is that a- 

"Cara!" I heard Jay shout excitedly like a five year old. 

"Hey Jay." I laughed. I had been standing here for a few minutes and he'd only just noticed me, boys with there games. I shuffled into the kitchen to get a trash bag. 

I started to throw things away and stack plates ready to wash up. I need to get some plastic gloves because I wasn't picking up whatever that was. It made me shiver just looking at it. 

"Noah what did you do last night?" I asked curiously. 

"You." he smirked. I rolled my eyes at his comment, Perv. "I had a few girls over while you were asleep." 

Noah is disgusting. I mean it doesn't bother me who he brings home because it's his house, I couldn't care less but I wish he would clear up after himself. 

What am I thinking he's a teenage boy that type of stuff doesn't sick into his thick brain, does it? 

I continued to clean the lounge. I washed the plates and made myself lunch. I looked at the clock which said three. Only five hours. 

I took my phone out of my pocket and texted Becky for her to come over, she replied instantly with a yes.

I sat down on one of the couches in the lounge. 

"Noah, Becky's coming over in a bit." I said not sure what the answer would be. "Yeah, whatever." He said while instinctively ducking from a zombie on the Xbox. He is so antisocial

"Yes! I won!" Jay said with excitement. "In your face Noah!" 

"Whatever." Noah said with clenched teeth. Well some ones a bad loser. I chuckled lightly. 

"Kiss the winner Cara." Jay pointed to his cheek like a seven year old. I laughed again at the look on Noah's face. If looks could kill then Jay would certainly be brutally dead. 

I stood up and walked over to Jay and sat in his lap while wrapping my arms around his neck. Jay was hot, there was no doubt about it. His chocolate brown hair, dark eyes, perfect smile. 

I kissed His cheek.

I saw Noah get up and storm upstairs. He banged his door shut with such force it shook the whole house. The doorbell rang and I got off of Jay's lap and answered it. 

"Wow what was that bang?" Becky said confused and walked in. 

"Just Noah being stupid like always."