Chapter 16: Waking Up in Vegas

A/N: Drama, anyone :P

Through the Silence

"I lost my fake ID

But you lost the motel key.

Spare me your fricken dirty looks

Now don't blame me.

You wanna cash out,

And get the hell out of town.

'Don't be baby', remember what you told me.

-Katy Perry

Chapter 16: Waking Up in Vegas

"Who turned the sun on?" I groaned, turning my head into the pillow and letting out a muffled scream. My head was literally throbbing.

"Wake up, zombies!" A loud yell penetrated my jumbled thoughts.

"Ugh." I groaned, trying and failing to lift my head. When I let it fall, my head connected with something warm and hard. I struggled to let my heavy lids open, and blinked to focus my eyes on the person next to me.

Dark hair, smooth pale skin...

Wait, what?

I let out a scream and pushed the person away from me. Nixon let out a yell as he dropped to the floor with a dull thud.

"What the HELL, Callan?" I sat up straight. I was shocked to feel the soft blanket ruffle against my stomach. I gasped and looked under the blanket, finding myself in only underwear. I leaned over the edge of the bed to see Nixon in his boxers.

"Why am I in you bed? Why are we half naked?" My voice was panicked, bordering on insane.

"Calm down, Callan... And stop screaming. I'm hungover."

Nixon rubbed his eyes and sat up, crossing his legs.

"Did we..." My voice trailed off as something sparkled on my left hand. I looked down. On my ring finger, a silver ring with a rhinestone set in it glinted in the sunlight streaming through the windows. "Oh. My. God."

"What?" Nixon asked sleepily.

"Hello? Anyone alive?" A knock sounded from the door and seconds later it opened, revealing a messy-looking Stacia in her pajamas with her hair standing in all directions. She saw that Nixon was in his underwear, and noticed that I had the covers pulled up to my shoulders. "Oh God. Nevermind." She said in a high-pitched voice and shut the door again.

"What happened last night?" I asked Nixon. He seemed confused for a moment before an amused expression crossed his face.

"Why, Callan," he drawled, giving me a grin, "I believe you were drunk out of you mind."

I stared at him, uncomprehending. "Huh?"

"Well, you got drunk and told the whole club we were having a party here. The place was packed. After a while, you found me..." A frown crossed his face, "and after that I can't remember a thing."

"Well, what the hell is this?" I held up my left hand to show him the ring.

"Oh. Shit." He said. His face was masked with complete shock.

"Well," I drawled. "If you excuse me, I'm going to go get dressed." I scrambled off the bed, wrapping the blanket around me. "Bye," I said, basically sprinting out of the room. When I shut the door, someone let out a snort. I turned to find Stacia and Ayden standing at the kitchen counter.

"What?" I asked.

"This is the best walk of shame I have ever seen." Stacia said, taking a sip out of a mug.