Jealousy is not a girl's best friend

heyy guys! Well this is the new chapter! I hope you like it :)

------------------------------------------

I woke up to find my cell phone ringing. I yawned and rolled out of bed. I grabbed my phone and checked the caller id. I smiled when i saw who it was.

"Hello?", i groaned into the phone.

"Hey beautiful", Asher replied. He always knew how to make my day.

"Why did you wake me up? It's only 10:30 in the morning! Plus it's Saturday!"

"hey! It's never too early to get up early", he chuckled.

"What do you want?", i said while rolling my eyes.

"Well..uh..i just wanted to see if..you know..you wanted to hang out today. Just me and you", he said.

I grinned. "I would love to hang out with you Asher!"

"Yes! I thought you were going to say no", he said while laughing.

"Why would i say no?", i asked.

"Never mind. So i'll pick you up at noon okay?"

"Uh sure. See ya. Wait where are we going though?"

"You'll find out later", he said as he hung up.

I quickly hopped of my bed and ran to my bathroom. I took a nice long shower. I wrapped a towel around myself and picked out something new and cute to wear.

So i settled on a gray mini dress with a studded belt and brown studded sandals. I looked at the time and it was 11:39am.

I quickly curled my long brown hair and put on my accessories which was tons of bracelets.

I grabbed my purse which had my phone, keys, wallet, and makeup kit inside.

I ran downstairs and my mom was in the kitchen eating a cheese sandwich.

"Wow! Look at you", she said as she swallowed.

I giggled. "Is it nice?"

"You look gorgeous! Are you going to see that boy again?"

"MOM! His name is Asher! And it is none of your beeswax if i see him or not!"

"Are you guys using protection?", she said quietly.

I opened my eyes wide and looked at her with my mouth hanging open.

"MOM!!!!!!!!! We are not having this conversation!"

"OKay! Okay! I just wanted to know about your nonexistent love life", she laughed.

I was about to make another rude comment when i heard a loud honk from outside. I peeked through the window and spotted Asher's car in the driveway.

"I gotta go mom!", i yelled as i opened the door.

"Wait don't you want lunch first?"

"Nope! I'll call you later! Bye!", i shouted as i shut the door.

Gosh! No offence but my mom is a psycho! Thank goodness i closed the door or she would've walked me to Asher's car and completely embarrass me. Asher and my dad would totally get along just fine. That reminds me. I need to ask Asher to stay for dinner one day so him and my dad can have a nice man to man chat.

I skipped towards his car and got in.  He whistled, his eyes looking me up and down with lust.

"I'm guessing that you like?", i said while trying to hold back a laugh.