My first kiss went a little like this...

I was walking to my locker, getting a lot of stares along the way. Okay, this was going to a lot of getting used to.

I dialed my combination and opened my locker.

"Sophina!", I heard a voice say next to me.

I turned around and there he was Asher.

The guy of my dreams. He was so gorgeous with his long blond hair, his green eyes, and his perfect smile. I've had a crush on him for a long time. I can't believe he's talking to me! ME!!

"Asher.. uh.. hey", i said while trying not to blush.

He showed his amazing smile again and i swear I could've melted right here, right now!

"Hey Sophina! You look amazing..", he said.

"Oh..um..thanks. So do you! You always look amazing", i said. Shit! Did i just say that out loud.

He grabbed his stomach and laughed. I couldn't help staring at him. His laugh was so deep and heavenly.

"So.. um.. I just wanted to ask if you were doing anything after school?", he asked while running his hand through his golden locks.

I couldn't believe this was happening, Asher was asking me out!!!

"Wait, are you asking me out?", i asked shockingly.

He smiled and said yes.

"So what do you say?"

"Yes! I mean sure, after school is great.. Yeah!", I said while giggling.

I gave him my number, smiled, and walked away.

OMG!! I have a date.. then the bell rang.

Shit! I'm going to be late for Physics!

The second bell rang before i could make it to class. I opened the door and was greeted with whistles from the boys and looks of envy from the girls.

"Sophina! It's nice of you to join my class. Why are you late?", Mr.Johnson asked while giving me a stern look.

"Um..I was..", i began.

Wait! What am i doing? I can't go back to stumbling on my words. Time for confidence!

"Mr.Johnson.. I'm sorry that i was late! I was just getting my books out of my locker. I'm sorry, I won't be late again", i said while smirking.

That got me some chuckles from the class and i smiled.

"Well just go take your seat for now, so i can begin my lesson", he said while fixing his tie.

I walked to my seat, making sure I was smiling and winking at the guys who gave me looks of lust.

I took my seat and got out my notebook and pencil. Then a note was passed to me.

I picked it up and read it.

Hey, it's Jake..That was pretty awesome of you to stand up to Mr.Johnson! You look sexy as hell, by the way ;) Write back.

I glanced and Jake and he smiled. Jake was cute in a boy next door kind of way. He had short black hair, brown eyes, and the cutest dimples ever!

I picked up my pencil and wrote: Thanks:) He was getting on my nerves anyway... :p Thanks, I feel sexy too ;)

I passed the note to him. We were passing notes for almost the entire period until Mr.Johnson called out.

"Sophina! Would you like to share what that note says", he said angrily.

"No!", i retorted.

The whole class laughed.