Chapter 2

You were going to sneak out of the marines head quarters for awhile, it wasn't allowed for any marine to go out after 9 except for weekends, your friend was waiting outside already, you had gotten dressed up and was ready to climb out through your window until you heard a knock at your door.

"Shit, I'll be back" you whispered to your friend as you went to open the door.

"Uh w-who is it?"

"It's me" a deep rough voice came from the other side of the door.

Shit it was Smoker, you totally forgot he was coming. Slowly you opened the door so he could only see your face.

"Uh uhmm y-yes?" You were sweating a little.

"I brought over some deserts" He was holding a bag in his right hand.

"O-oh thanks" You gave him a cute little smile.

You saw him pause for a second before he opened his mouth again.

"Are you going to let your boss in?"

Oh fuck...why

"Uhmm well...just let me do something first"

"And what might that be?" He said unamused.

Quick think of a lie.

"Uhhhh tidy up a little bit"

"You really think I'm going to care about how messy your quarters are I'm not an inspector"

You inhaled silently then sighed.

"Okay"

You opened the door so he could come in. He raised his brows after seeing you all dressed when it was 10 at night. He walked in and stopped infront of you, he towered over you, it was kinda intimidating.

"So....planning on going out were you?"

You looked up at him innocently.

"Y-yeah I guess"

"Well you know...the penalty for that is normally getting kicked out of the marines or scrubbing the toilet floors with a tiny brush" His dangerous eyes pierced into yours.

"Y-yes.."

"Was anyone else going to accompany you?"

"No Smoker"

"Lying also has its penalties here (Y/N), so I'll ask one more time..was anyone else going to accompany you?"

"No sir"

He put down the deserts and leaned down to your ear.

"I'll let you off, but you're in debt to me, are we clear?"

"Y-yes sir"

His warm breath was right on your ear it sent tingles all over your body. One of his hands traveled to your bra strap that fell off of your shoulder and put it back in its place.

"You look nice by the way...I should tell the tailors to make your uniform smaller so I can see everything I'm seeing now, don't you think?"

Your cheeks turned red and your face turned into a confused/embarrassed expression.

"S-sir I-I....uhh"

He straightened up to reveal a slight smirk lingering on his lips. You looked away and tried hiding your self.

"Don't get shy now"

"Sir I-I don't think you should be talking to your subordinate like t-that.."

"I don't think you should be sneaking out after 9"

You grunted and furrowed your brows.

"You did this to yourself girl, so don't get moody with me"

You looked at him and sighed. He turned around and walked to your bed with the deserts, softly he placed them on there and walked to your desk before taking a seat.

"Eat"

Your feet automatically took you to the bed, you plopped yourself down before obliging since you couldn't resist food and began to chow down into all the rice cakes and candies in the lunch box. You kinda ate like a grub.

5 minutes later

You laid yourself down on your pillow and let out a sigh.

"Did you like that?"

Oh that's right he was still in there. You sat up and looked at him.

"Yeah it was great, thanks"

Smoker lifted himself off your desk and walked over to you, his fingers caught your chin surprisingly and tilted your face to the side.

"S-smoker?"

The next minute you felt his tongue on the corner of your lip, you pulled away shocked and looked at him with a red face.

"You had something there" he said in the most casual tone like it was normal.

"T-thanks I guess?"

He began to pack up the things into the bag.

"You'll be switching rooms tomorrow to a one next to mine, you can't be trusted" Smoker told you bluntly.

"But-

"Don't argue with your superior"

"Yes sir"

"Good"

He started making his way out.

"I'm trusting that you won't try sneaking out"

He said before closing the door. Well you'd have to apologise to your friend tomorrow. You yawned into your hand before getting under the covers and falling asleep.