Chapter 1

You quickly jogged to Smokers office with a bucket filled of cleaning utility's, he had called in a cleaner and you just happened to be picked out. Starting off in the Marine sucks all it really is, is cleaning for the first month or two. And it had only been a week since you joined. Stopping in front of his door you knocked twice.

"Come in"

It was the first time you'd get to meet him so you knew you'd be a little shy and clumsy, taking a deep breath you opened the door and stepped in. Your eyes met a very handsome muscular man sitting in an office chair both feet up on the desk. A light blush appeared on your cheeks.

"I-I'm here to clean your office sir"

"Mhmm go ahead"

The room had a strong smell of smoke and tobacco which wasn't surprising because from what you had heard he is a heavy smoker and he had eaten the Moku Moku no Mi fruit. You walked to his bookshelf and pulled out a feathery duster from your bucket of supplies. Placing a few books back in there rightful place you began to dust.

"Are you new soldier?"

"Y-yes sir"

"What is your name?"

"M-my name? U-uhm (Y/N) sir"

Right now you were screaming at your self inside, you were being such a clutz.

"Why would a girl like you want to join the marines?"

A girl like me? What did he mean by that?

"I just want to do something meaningful in my life for once"

"Understandable.."

Finishing off on the book shelf you went over to his desk and began to dust. You tried your best to not look at him.

"Are you married or seeing anybody?"

You froze and stared at his desk in shock, what kinda question was that?

"I-I uhmmm d-don't see how thats important sir"

"It's not, I would just like to know"

"W-well I'-

"Smoker sir here's your coffee"

One of your new friends came in and sat a cup of hot coffee in front of Smoker.

"Cya later (Y/N)"

You both fist pumped each other before he left. Hoping Smoker had forgotten about the question you continued to clean his desk.

"Are you going to answer?"

"O-oh uhmm yes well I-I'm not married and I'm not seeing anyone"

"Surprisingly"

"E-excuse me?"

"I'm not going to repeat myself"

"Rude..."

You mumbled under your breath as you moved a few things out of the way so you could dust under it.

"Gah! Shit"

You quickly looked up from what you were doing.

"A-are you okay Smoker?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just come here and clean it up"

Smoker had spilled his coffee all over himself, you walked around the desk with a sponge and crouched down in front of him.

"That would have hurt..."

You told him as you brought the sponge down on his thigh and began to dab. Not aware that you were getting him flustered your hand traveled a bit far to the centre.

Smokers P.O.V

I watched her closely as she tried getting out the coffee from my pants, I had a good view of her breasts from here I could see right down her marine vest. What am I thinking jesus Smoker you're a grown man, have some respect. I turned my head away and tried my best to not be tempted to try anything with her. But she was definitely one of the prettiest marines here anyone would admit.

Your P.O.V

You stood up and exhaled.

"I think I got it all"

"Thank you"

You noticed a bulge in his pants before he quickly adjusted himself in his seat, your face turned red and you quickly looked some where else

"What's wrong with you?"

"Oh w-what nothing"

You quickly got back to cleaning his office. After 30 minutes of cleaning you were done.

"Smoker sir I'm done, I'll be on my way now"  you told him as you made your way to the door.

"Before you go, what's your room number?"

"Uh uhmm 12B sir"

"I'll come by with something tonight to say thanks"

"O-okay sir"

He averted his eyes from you and down to his work. After leaving his office you relaxed a little.

"Geez...he was kinda rude"

Smokers P.O.V

"Finally she's gone"

I undid my buttons and let my growing bulge out.

"I should really have some self control.."

I pulled out a cigar from one of my drawers and lit it up before sticking it in between my teeth. Slowly I let my hand grasp my swollen length, I sucked in hard on the cigar as I began to pleasure myself to the thought of my new recruit.