chapter 7

Next day

Haley's pov

I wake up kinda earlier then usuall. I get dressed and do the usual. Its was then about 7:20 and my aunt arrived to pick me up. I was kinda smiling a little because I can't believe in a few minutes I might be dating Avery....

Avery's pov

I am a little nervous to ask her out, when I met her I thought she the most beautiful girl ever. I just knew she had a boyfriend and that she would never date me. I really hope she says yess

I arrive at school and stand there by the band door talking to some friends I am wondering where Haley is then finally I see her and my heart start racing and butterflies come in my stomache.

Haley's Pov

There is was I saw him standing there and I just knew my face was really red cause I was most likely blushing. And I just knew I was smiling like an idiot.

I walked up to him and tried to talk.

"Hey" i said while not showing my face

"Hey Haley" Avery said while stairing at me

The bell rang and I kinda got sad cause I knew I had to go to class.

  "Do you wanna walk together"? Avery said

"Sure" I said an smiled knowing he saw me so I turnt my head

Then he did the unexpected and grabbed my hand and looked at me and said

"Haley, your beautiful an I was wondering if you would love to do me the honors and be my girl friend"

Avery's Pov

I just know she is gonna say no I mean look at her she is short but kinda tall. The prettiest big blue eyes. Skinny but not too skinny but I wouldn't care either way. She is absoutly amazing. And the most beautiful girl I have ever met.

I looked at her and smiled and she smiled back and started blushing which made me blush then she grabbed my other hand.

"Yes" she said

Then I hugged her and said

"I love you"

Did I come on to strong should I have not said that?? But it's the truth I fell in love the moment I met her.

Haley's Pov

  He just said he loves me and I love him to should I say it back??

"I love you to" i said and hugged him tighter.

Then he grabbed my hand and we walked to first period together. I had biology G202 upstairs he walked me there and then went to his first period.