chapter 2

9:55 am:

(Haley didn't talk much durin that class, but when the bell rang she couldn't have got out of there much faster)
(She walked down G-wing then down rainbow hall, trying not to stand out. Then went down the stairs and to her 2nd period. Which was drama)
(She sat by herself, cause she didn't no anybody and she was scared of being bullied.)

"Good morning and welcome to drama" says a women with stringy black hair
"My name is Mrs. Raynor and I would like for everyone to introduce yourself"

Some girl say "I'm Megan and I'm 13 and in 9th grade"

Then a boy says "I'm tydrek and I'm in 10th grade"

"I'm Tyler and I'm a senior" says some really tall skinny dude

Some big dude stands up and says "I'm James and I'm a freshman"

Then two girls stand up and say "I'm crystal and I'm deliah"

Then a boy with a skater not hair cut says "I'm salvortore but everyone calls me sal"

Then this boy I knew from last year says "I'm quentin"

Then a girl who is actually really pretty says "I'm michaela"

Then a boy says" I'm Richmond and I'm a senior"

Then its my turn and since I'm really shy so I didn't wanna do it, but I did it anyways.

I stand up "Hey I'm Brookelynn, but everyone calls me Haley because its shorter and it's my middle name" I end up saying.
I don't know how all them words ending up coming up out of my mouth all at one time

(The class just went on while the teacher talked. Haley just say there on her phone mostly listening to music or watching netflix)
(Finally the bell rang)