Chapter 28

A/N Awe well Bitten is coming to a close maybe three or four more chapters and its over! But for now read on and I shall talk more when your done  :)

P.S. Thanks for reading, Love you ~Shannon

P.P.S. That's Tyler over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When I wake again I'm left alone in my tiny hospital room. I take a deep breathe and can smell everyone outside the door, why?

 I listen a little harder and I can hear bits and pieces of a heated conversation.

"She would want him to be here! She may act like she doesn't want him around but she does!" I hear Valentina shout.

 Are they talking about me? I can't pick up any voices til "He is not allowed anywhere near my baby girls room! I would rather die than let him in there." My dad shouts out.

 I hear a familiar sigh but I can't tell who it belongs to. A few more minutes go by where I can hear shouting but I can't pick up any words. The next thing I hear scares me a lot!

 "IF YOU FUCKING GO INTO THAT ROOM, I SWEAR ON MY WIFE'S LIFE YOU WILL BE DEAD!!!!!!" I hear my dad growl out.

 What the hell is going on out there? I get up out of bed and stable myself on the IV roller. I walk over to the door and fling it open. The scene before shocks me to the core. Valentina is holding back a very pissed off Sam. While my dad is choking Tyler.

I unknowingly shout "KNOCK IT OFF!"

 My hand fly's to my mouth. My dad turns around to face me and his face saddens. Sam stops thrashing around in Valentina's hold. The last pair of eyes I meet are Tyler's.

His face is a little white or blue from being choked by my dad but other than that he looks relieved. I clear my throat "Okay Tyler is coming with me, while you all stay out here. And NOBODY is going to get in the way. If you do lord so help you, I will cut you!" I say while walking over to Tyler.

 I wrap my hand around his and pull him towards me. Tyler helps me walk back to the room. Before I fully step into the room I give a warning glare to everyone in the hall. I shut the door and Tyler helps me over to the bed. He lightly picks me up and places me in the bed.

 Tyler kisses my forehead while backing away. I pat the spot next to me and scoot over a bit. Tyler nervously climbs into the bed. I decide to make a bold move, I wrap my hands around his torso and lay my head on his chest. Now time to have a serious talk for a few hours.