Chapter 22

A/N Oh my well this is amazing I have uploaded three chapters already and its not even noon! Ha ha please vote and comment and of course fan! I love all of you guys and thank you for reading my book :)    P.S. sorry this is so short but this seemed a good place to end this and it kinda is a filler.

I sit up waking from another one of my nightmares. Though this one is new, Tyler came back but Pier killed him, hmmm isn't that nice?

I haven't talked or seen Pier since the southwest corridor incident. I place my feet firmly on the ground and nausea comes to me. Oh just freaking great.

I slip on some flip flops and try not to think about what I'm about to do. I grab my keys from my bowl and run down the stairs. Avoiding any eye contact with Pier.

I climb up into my jeep and drive to a place I should never be. I have to see if he's okay though. I just have to. I pass the cops on the way, they still can't find Valentina but they have some clues. I wave to the chief and drive on.

 I pull up to Wimbleton High. I take a deep breathe. The homeroom bell hasn't rang yet. I choose to stay in my tinted jeep. I pull into a parking area and put my baby in park. I look around and lock onto Tyler.

I can see him! He's laughing? He has pink skin well not entirely pink more like tan but better than the almost pure white skin he used to have. Tyler smiles to some girl. A small part of my heart cracks when he does that. But it shows me that his fangs are gone.

I still hope that there's still some kind of spark there, that is left of me. I watch him for thirty minutes. I watch as he talks to his football buddies. They joke and laugh and shove around. The occasional cheerleader passing by and he smiles at them. Breaking off pieces of my heart every time.

A bell sounds that its time for homeroom. I watch as the rest of Tyler's buds run off to class but not him. He sits down in the grass near the flag pole. What is he doing? I watch him closely. Well as close as I can get from my jeep.

 I watch him take out pictures of...us! He lays them out in front of him and starts talking to them. Well mainly me. He pulls out another one from his jacket pocket and kisses it. I can almost feel the warmth from his lips on mine. He talks to the photo's some more before he glances at his watch and picks them up neatly and tucks them back inside a folder. But singling out one and putting it in his jean pocket. Tyler looks around and then heads to class.

Tears form in my eyes. Oh my gosh! He actually thinks about me. He talks to me, well pictures of me everyday! He remembers me! I let the tears that have collected in my eyes stream down my face.

I lay my head against my steering wheel and let myself cry. Not sad tears but happy tears. Tears of joy to know that how many miles that have been put between us or how many days were not allowed to see each other he still thinks of me, and he really still cares about me!

I start my engine and pull out of the school parking lot. I drive home and walk slowly up the drive smiling to myself. I open the door and cops filled the main corridor. I look around and they have German Sheperd's, Golden Retrievers and Labs. They have a huge white board at the top of the banister showing their route to find Valentina.

 I go upstairs swerving through the cops, I pass Valentina's room and blood hounds are sniffing all of her clothes and her bed. Some occasionally howl to announce they have a scent but then they must loose it because they continue to sniff. I roll my eyes, stupid dogs, and walk into my room.

I sit on my bed and pull out my laptop. I open my slide shows and watch a slide show of me and Tyler. It's a three hour long slide show, so by the end I'm tired from lightly crying every now and then and I'm just plain exhausted.

I close my laptop locking it and laying down for some well deprived sleep. I close my eyes and enter my dream world. My dream world these days is filled with Tyler. I enter my world of dreams and it's different this time no one is in here except a dog?

 Tyler is gone and it's a park setting. A lone dog comes up to me, a dog of no color, the dog is pure white and it saunters over to me.

I reach my hand out and it licks it and sits down on my feet. I stare into the dogs eyes. The dog is almost shouting at me follow me!

 It gets up and bolts back the way it came. I follow it through woods, through water, and up a hill. I can see it sitting off in the far distance. I run towards it and when I reach it I am surprised by what I see.

 I see my mother lying dead surrounded by leaves and red velvet blood everywhere. The dog has some on its head and legs. I kneel down and stare for the longest time. What does this mean? I'm ripped from that dream and taken to blissful dreamless sleep, but I can't help but to wonder what that meant?

A/N SO what do you guys think? Why do you think she dreamed of a pure white dog showing her, her mother drenched in RED VELVET blood? COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!! Thanks guys love you! :)