I Just Recruited by the CIA Oh & I Think That I'm Falling in Love with the President's Gothic Son 3

Here's the Third Part

Comment and Vote!!!!! =) =) =)

Seriously Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!

Oh and I know this is a lot shorter than my other's chapter's and that it's kind of bad but I typed it all in like twenty mintues. I'll try to get the fourth part up by Monday but I can't promise anything!

Noah looked at me, slightly surprised at my sudden outburst before quickly regaining his composure. "Yes the very one, what was with the outburst?"

"What was with the outburst....?" I repeated a little confused because I was in a bit of a daze then remembered my yelling fit. "Oh...right that, um sorry but I wasn't really expecting that meeting either the president or his son was going to be a requirement." I said rubbing my forehead.

"To be fair I didn't either, but the only way to get a copy of an invitation we found out early on was to have somebody that was either considered famous enough by O'Neil or somebody that could get him more publicity and..."

"Who better to have at your party for publicity than the president's son?" Ashley finished for him.

"Exactly of course Jonathon doesn't actually intend to go to the party; he isn't the type to really go out into the spotlight much...."

"You know now that you mention it, I haven't seen him in any pictures with his family or anything...." Ash said thoughtfully. "Huh, why does he keep to himself so much?"

Noah was silent for a moment before saying. "You'll know when you see him...."

Ashley and I glanced at each other then looked back at him but he didn't offer any further explanations than that. I just shrugged it off and leaned my head back against the seat with my eyes closed. Of course though, nothing was ever that simple for Ashley. She cannot let ANYTHING go, and when I say anything I mean ANYTHING. For example despite being repeatedly told to shut the hell up she spent the rest of the drive suggesting the possibilities of why Jonathon wouldn't want to go in public to me and let me tell you with half of what she said she has WAY to much of an overactive imagination. Although she might have suggested a few logical possibilities, considering that I only listened to half of what she said and tuned the rest out. My mind still had yet to wrap around the whole "On our way to meet President Erikson and his son" thing.

And my mind still had yet to wrap around it when I registered Noah's voice saying. "Were here"

I opened my eyes and looked at him then said the only thing I could manage. "What?"

"Were here" He repeated "I believe that it's time to get out now" He said opening the door and climbing out with Cody right behind him.

Ash slid across the seat to the open door then looked back at me as she was climbing out. "You coming?"

"Yeah, just give me a second." I replied tucking the folder with the information about Joseph O'Neil under my arm and following her. I stepped out of the limo and in front of a building surrounded on every possible side by secret service guys.

I looked at Noah. "I'm sorry did you say that President Erikson and his son are here, or the entire staff of the White House?"

He shrugged and then walked into the building with Cody, Ash, and Me right behind him. We walked into the huge lobby with a receptionist sitting behind a curved mahogany desk.

She glanced up and smiled. "Hello Mr. Richardson, the president and his son are waiting for you upstairs on floor five."

"Thank you Monica" Noah said briskly walking past her.