Chapter 6

Heya :) thought you guys deserved another one today!! You know what to do by now :) just want to say thank you for all the feedback it really helps give me motivation :D 

Loveyouall <3

Rachael xox

Eugggh, my feet were on fire and literally couldn't take another step, turns out shopping with Lucy and Holly is a deeply painful and traumatic experience. "Please, please have mercy! Can we sit down?" She just laughed at me, "Believe me...we've only just started!" Please someone kill me now...

Suddenly Lucy gasped, "I have found you the most perfect dress ever!" To be quite honest I was too tired to care but I allowed myself to be dragged into the shop and the dress to be thrown at me. I was directed to the changing rooms and I put it on, eager to see how it would look...

Well...all I can say is WOW!! I'm not trying to boast or anything but that dress made me look amazing! It was light blue and matched my eyes perfectly. It hugged my figure and then flared out slightly towards my waist and it was the perfect length just between my thigh and my knee, "I LOVE it!!" I squealed, Holly smirked "I know, We're geniuses...you can thank us when Harry takes one look at you and dumps that blonde bitch." So we continued for a bit getting absolutely gorgeous shoes to match, and finally I was all sorted!

"So we'll meet at your house tomorrow to get ready?" I checked, Lucy, Holly, Sarah, Julie and I had planned to arrive together at the party. 

*Harry's POV (at party)*

I arrived at Holly's slightly early, I'd told Sophie I was busy because she was really getting on my nerves now, I don't know what it was I just felt like we weren't even a couple anymore. Then I heard a crash behind me and her annoying screech of a voice from behind me called out, "HARRY." I turned around with a smile already plastered on my face. OMG I could help laughing a little, what ever else she was normally Sophie always looked amazing...tonight however - not so much! "Sophie...are you drunk?" I asked, catching a whiff of Alcohol of her, "Noooo," she slurred, clearly drunk out of her mind. Her face and neck were pure orange, her top barely qualified as a top it was so low cut and I think she borrowed a two-year old's belt and used it as a skirt. Just as I was wondering what on earth she was doing, a pile of girls walked through the door and suddenly I saw Mia. I couldn't help but compare Sophie and Mia, Mia won hands down! Her beautiful dress sat on her perfectly, her natural make-up accentuating just how beautiful she truely was, and I realised the reason I couldn't get her out of my head...

Again just another wee chapter - I'm trying to upload shorter chapters more often :) feedback?

Loveyou <3

Rachael xox