Chapter 4

Heya guys :) I know the last part was REALLY rubbish but I wrote in a hurry. From now on I'm going to try and upload at least once a week. I have an idea for another Fanfic so it might take up some time (its called *Best friends forever? Yeah right!* it would mean a lot to me for you to read it) but as long as you guys fan and comment and read and vote, I'll keep going with this one.

Follow me on twitter - (Carrotgirl_1D_)

#GottaBeYouForNumber1

:D LOVE YOU :D

Rachael xo

(Mia's POV)

I looked behind me, in the direction Louis was glaring in, his normally happy and carefree smile gone. Harry and Sophie were walking towards us, arms interwined. Just before they reached us they stopped and Harry lent down and kissed her softly, then hugged her before continuing towards us. They looked so loved up, like there was no-one else in the world. This is why I don't trust boys; the way he just looked at her was the way he looked at me, the first time we met. The way he just hugged her was how he hugged me. I had thought he was just a player, but looking at them now, I could tell he truly loved her.

Suddenly my world started to spin, "I don't feel to good..." I muttered woozily. "After seeing that, I think we all feel sick," Louis joked pointing at Harry and Sophie, "Oi mate! I just ate breakfast - get a room!!"

"No Louis, I'm not kidding, I really feel..." And suddenly the ground came rushing towards me.

"Mia? Mia? MIA?"

"What? Where am I? Louis?" I was so confused about what had happened, why was I in an ambulance?

Louis smiled at me, "You passed out."

"But why am I in an ambulance?" I was still feeling pretty out of it.

"You hit your head pretty hard and you were out cold for absolutely ages! We were all really worried. I hope you don't that I came in the ambulance. Harry wanted come but Sophie wasn't exactly keen on that! Do you mind?"He actually looked worried.

"Of course not silly! I'm really glad you came!" And I was, Louis was the person I felt I could talk to without worrying - maybe I should ask him what to do about Harry?"

Thanks guys...you know what to do by now :P Please give feedback Love you <3 Rachael xo