Hood Love 3: Chapter 21

Chapter 21|

Nova~

This was a nice little Saturday afternoon. Kemo and I haven't talked much but I'm actually pretty good with it. I was just watching television when my cell phone began ringing. It was a call from Kaden.

"Hel-"

"MOMMA! MOMMA.... SHIT. MOMMA GET TO THE HOSPITAL! MOMMA.. KADENCE." There were sirens and people screaming in the background and it sounded like Kaden was trying to catch his breath.

"Baby, calm down. What's going on?" I asked very worried.

"MOMMA, PLEASE COME TO THE HOSPITAL. KADENCE IS IN THE HOSPITAL. SHE AT NORTHRIGHTING!" Kaden said and hung up quickly.

I was beyond scared. My heart dropped for a second. I started panicking!

"KEMO! GET DOWN HERE. WE GOTTA GO, NOW!" I screamed.

~

Sitting in the waiting room waiting to hear what was going on with my daughter was the scariest part. Why did this have to happen? I feel like a horrible mother. Kaden was in the waiting room also and he looked very sad. He wouldn't even talk to me.

"Baby, she's going to be fine. She's our daughter and we're very strong people!" Kemo said I guess to make himself and myself feel a little bit better.

"I just wanna see my baby! I wanna know what happened!" I said.

He nodded understandingly and I laid my head on his shoulder. I love my baby and I don't know what I'd do if something happened to my baby. I love her too much.

The doctor came out with a reassuring smile. I knew then that my baby was alright.

"Can I speak to the parents of Kadence-"

"Right here!" I said interrupting her.

She smiled. "Well, hello! I'm very happy to say your daughter is fine. She was shot in the arm but luckily it went completely through her arm. No tissues or bones were hurt. She a very lucky girl. She has a bandage wrapped around the area but we expect it to heal pretty soon."

I cried tears of joy. I was so happy my baby was okay. "Thank you, so much! Can I see her?"

She nodded. "Room 203. All three of you can go in."

I nodded and walked to the room. My baby was up watching the television in her room.

"Oh, baby! Are you okay? Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded. "I'm in a little but of pain but I'm okay. I'm okay."

Kaden walked to the side of the bed and kissed her cheek. "I'm so sorry for ever letting this happen. I wish I could've done-"

"Shush! It's good Kaden, okay?" she said.

He nodded and went and sat in one of the chairs in her room.

"Care to explain what happened?" Kemo asked.

"Later. I don't want to talk about it right now."

He nodded and sat down in a chair.

Kadence~

God is good! I was shot only in my arm and I'm very blesses to even be still on this earth. I was so happy to see my family. On Sunday, my whole family came to see me and we had a Sunday dinner. Nakia was really mad that I was in the hospital and promised we would have the best Sunday dinner ever when I went home.

I really wished I would've just stayed at home. It's all Brisko's fault. I shouldn't have been around him cause he ain't no good. He got me shot and I promise I want talk to him anymore. That's dead!

~

It's Monday and I get to go home! Finally cause I hate the hospital although it's only been two days. When I got home I got several calls. Jason called and Brisko called. I called Jason back.

"Kadence! Man, I been worried sick about you."

I giggled. "I'm all good, Jason. You can come over if you want. Meet my parents."

"Meet your parents? Meeting parents is for boyfriend and girlfriend. Are we a couple?"

"Uh, I don't know." I said.

He sighed. "You still talking to buddy ugly ass ain't you?"

"No! It don't even matter if I am or if I'm not. Jason just worry about us. Okay?"

"Yeah, whatever man. I'll talk to you later." He said and hung up the phone.

His ass need a attitude adjustment. Or maybe I do. Either way, he needs to keep calm. I ain't his.

Tykia~

I'm glad my boo, Kadence was good. I don't know what I would've done without her. She still ain't telling nobody what happened but she'll come around one of these days.

Zay's gone. He in Toronto right now. I ain't mad or nothing but I'm four months pregnant and I gotta deal with Zaza by my self. I'm starting to really hate what Zay does but I guess it pays the bills.

I laid on the bed with Zharia and called Zay through Skype.

"Hey, baby!" I said.

"Bae, I miss you. How you doing Zaza?"

Zharia smiled and clapped her small little hands.

"She good. How are you doing? You got yo little hoes with you?"

He laughed. "Stop, Kia. You know I only want you and my little girl. Look, I gotta go but I love y'all."

"Love you too. Bye!"

He waved one last time and I hung up. I closed my laptop and decided it was nap time for both Zharia and myself.

Kaden~

Nala ass gone die! That thot shot my sister and her ass gone pay. Shit I been thinking so much lately. I'm kill that bitch if it's the last thing I do. I swear.

I went to Kala house today cause she said she wanted to talk. I don't know what about but she wanna talk.

I got to her house and went inside. She always got her door unlocked. I told her ass about that shit.

"Hey, bae!" Kala said.

"Wassup? What you need?" I asked.

"I can't invite my Bae over? I just wanna chill."

"Well, I ain't in the chilling mood. Where that bitch, Nala at?"

"Bae, leave it alone. That hoe crazy."

"I give no fucks! That thot fucked with wrong people foreal!"

"I honestly don't know. How about you chill with me until we can find her?"

"Nah, I gotta go. I'ma see you later." I said leaving.

I knew she was upset but I got shit to do. That girl gotta die one way or another.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.

Authors Note:

Hey 👋

Feedback? Suggestions? I love you all.

Sorry about the long waits for updates. School ain't no joke this year.

- Author