Hood Love 3: Chapter 12

Chapter 12|

Kadence~

Okay.. So I was a little mean to Brisko. I just don't like niggas like him. I want someone who's going to be successful.

I went upstairs to my room and laid on my bed. I thought about how rude I was. I guess I could've been more nice and not have judged him by his appearance.

Brisko~

Fuck that bitch! She misjudging me by how I look? Shit I'll find me another bad bitch cause I ain't about to kiss nobody's ass.

"Maybe she was on her period. Y'all don't never know what's going on with her so just leave it alone." Kala said.

Kadence smacked his lips. "That's my twin sister, I know ain't shit wrong her. She just being dumb, as usual."

"Man, I don't really care. Can we stop
Talking bout her?" I said as we pulled into Kala's garage. We were going to hang at her house since her parents weren't there.

We walked in and sat on her brown sofas. Kadence and Kala were all cuddled up and shit. I need that shit. I think I'm ready for a relationship.

"Y'all asses all up on each other!" I joked.

They both laughed.

"How about I call Nala over?" She asked.

I shrugged. "It's up to you."

Nala.. Nala. She's my ex. The first girl I ever really committed to. We broke up cause of rumors. They were saying I was cheating and the shit wasn't true but shit happens.

She grabbed her phone and left the room, I'm guessing to call Nala in privacy.

"Look, I'm sorry for how my sister behaved. Ion know what's her problem." Kadence said.

"It's cool. It's cool. Maybe we just better off as friends." I said.

Kala~

"Girl yes! Fine as hell." I exclaimed in the phone.

"Well good for you bitch. I'm still single..." Nala said.

"Come over to my house. I got someone for you." I said.

I heard her sigh. "Um, okay, I guess. Better not be-"

"Stop worrying about who it is and bring your ass over here."

"Ugh, okay. Bye bitch." She said and hung up.

I smiled and went back into the living room. Hopefully Brisko and Nala can work things out. They're too cute to end things just like that!

Nova~

I heard someone come in the house and slam their room door. I didn't complain cause I was in a deep sleep.

I was dreaming of the good days. The days when me and Kemo wouldn't fuss and fight. The times when we would make love for hours.

I was awaken from sleep when the lights came on. I looked up and saw Kemo taking his clothes off.

"Hey.. Bab-- Kemo." I mumbled.

"Uh, hey Nova." He said now unbuckling his belt.

"So, um, you see your friends? Your old frie-" I said but was cut off by him.

"Why? Why are you trying to talk to me Nova? The other day, you couldn't stand looking at me now you trying to start a conversation! Tuh."

This is our problem! When one of us tried to mend the problem, the other is stubborn.

"Your so childish! I'm trying to be the bigger person and your being a little BITCH. Man up and try to make US work!" I exclaimed.

He sighed. "I'll sleep on the couch."

He shook his head, grabbed his pillow and walked out the room.

What's wrong with us? I know relationships go through shit, but I bet they don't go through this shit!

Kaden~

Well, Kala... she's cool. she's wifey material but I ain't rushing into nothing. I'm single and gone do single shit.. Kala know where we stand. I'm just not ready for a relationship yeah.

"Oh, hold on. Nala's at the door. be right back." Kala said and ran out the room.

She walked in with a beautiful dark skin girl. She was real cute but I can't do Kala wrong even though we ain't together.

"This Kaden, Nala. Nala, Kaden." Kala said.

"Hey, Kaden." She smiled at me and turned towards Kala. "He's exactly how you described him."

I smiled. "How you describe me?"

"Run yo fucking mouth too damn much... I ain't say shit about your ugly ass."

"Whatever!" I joked imitating how she talked.

Nala~

What a cutie pie Kaden is. I smiled until I saw Brisko sitting across the room.

"Uh, what is he doing here, Kala?" I asked angrily.

"Calm your nuts! Just talk to him. Y'all got to much history to just let it go like that. Uh, Kaden come with me to the store."

Kaden nodded and they left together, leaving me and Brisko together. I wanted to just punch him in his face for hurting me.

"Look, we left out at a bad place. I know you believe every rumor you hear but-"

"I don't believe every rumor I hear but when your ex came up to me showing pictures of you and her and kissing and shit, I knew you were cheating nigga." I cut him off.

"Man let me talk! I ain't cheat on you! them pictures bout' old as fuck! you BELIEVED EVERYTHING without even asking me about first. You just broke up with me outta no where and I loved you a lot" he said.

I sighed. He was right. I didn't ever ask him about the pictures but the pictures were pretty self explanatory.

"Your lying Brisko! Those pictures looked new." I said.

"Well they weren't. They were old pictures and you believed that shit and broke us up!" he exclaimed.

"Why you lying!? Just own up to the shit!" I said.

"Man, shut the fuck up! I won't finna keep telling you the same shit over again. I ain't lying to your stupid ass!"

He looked serious. Shit! I've fucked up another relationship listening to what other people gotta say. I need to stop this shit or I'm be single forever.

"Ugh.. I'm sorry, Brisky Brisky! I miss you. I miss us..." I admitted.

He smiled. "You miss Brisko?"

"Yes. I miss my Brisky."

"I miss you.. You got to promise you ain't gone do this petty shit no more."

"I promise, baby."

He bended down and kissed my lips. Ohhhh Gawd I missed my baby!

Tykia~

"Zharia you say mama!" I said as I played with Zharia.

She sat on the bed playing with her baby drum set. She loved hearing things bang.

"Ahhh!" Zharia exclaimed when she banged the drums.

I smiled. My baby so smart.

"Za- Za you gone say mommy first." I said.

I kissed her little cheek, picked her up, and fed her. I gave her a bath and rocked her to sleep. When she finally fell asleep her daddy came in angry.

"What's wrong, bae." I asked.

He looked at me with sadness and anger. "Bae, I love you. You my everything so why would you do this shit to me?"

"What are you talking about Zay? what did I do?" I asked angrily.

"You fucking around Goose?" He asked.

Goose... Goose and I are just friends. the other night I went to his house to talk to him about the death of his mother cause he was really sad. I've known Goose all my life and I've never had feelings like that for him.

"Goose is just a friend! why would you think I want him? Why you think I'm fucking him?!"

"The nigga told me you was!"

"How did you even meet that nigga?" I asked curiously.

"He raps, I guess, and he came into the studio and told me all this crazy shit! I thought I could trust you but you out here hoeing around?"

"Hoeing around?! Nigga I ain't doing shit with Goose. I met with him the other night because his mother had just died and we were grew up together! I didn't fuck that ugly ass nigga! You the only nigga I'm fucking!" I said.

"Oh, yeah? Why you ain't tell me you was meeting with Goose?"

"Cause I knew you would have a heart attack! Every friend that's I have that's a boy is a problem with you so I figured you would trip. you don't be telling me where you going most times so calm all that shit down. I should've told you where I was going but I knew you wouldn't have let me go If I did and he was crying to me over the phone. You OVERPROTECTIVE of me." I said and sighed. " I love your dumb ass too much to cheat on you! I love you, Zay! I love you, Zay! don't ever believe them niggas on the street cause' they quick to lie thinking that's gone break us up!"

He sighed. "Damn.. Ty, I'm sorry. I just couldn't stomach the thought of you tucking somebody else! that shit made me angry as hell and I was wrong. I should've talked to you first before assuming things. I'm beat that nigga Goose ass when I see him."

I smiled. "Come here daddy. I wanna cuddle!"

He smiled and jumped in the bed. We cuddled together and eventually fell asleep.

We in this forever and can't NOBODY break us up!

It's a Tykia and Zaquan thing! ❤❤
.•.•.•.•.•.

Authors Note:

Hey 👋 !

What y'all think?! Feedback

- Author