Preface

In a prospering and colorful realm between the flip-side dimension of the humankind world, where time is as ageless and eternal as eternity, there is place of paradise. A place for mystical creatures to roam, plants of silk and gold and silver and diamonds to grow, and kingdoms, far more majestic and powerful than one can imagine, to rise and fall in the timeless eras of many rulers and tyrants.

The inter-dimension stretches far beyond the boundaries of space and time, traveling to the very edges of the darkness of the unknown. In the habitable lands of this world, creatures as old as human mind’s imaginations and myths, live and frolic underneath the absolute rule of the two most powerful rulers in the entirety of its existence: Erogan and Akrinas.

The creatures in this land are able to travel inter-dimensions so long as they possess the ability to summon Glimmer. For many countless millennias, these creatures have resided amongst the human world, living as ordinary folks. On the contrary, humankind has never been able to achieve such a feat.

Humankind have attempted and failed to capture the essence of this world for eternities. For those humans who have been divinely given the creative minds to travel into the inter-dimension, they are given mere glimpses of towering castles and golden fruits, but not enough to persuade the rest of humankind about the existence of this world’s glories. And these rare entities of humankind spend the remainder of their lives whispering a word that perhaps, will never be known to its species:

Aeternia.