1

"Lord Megatron, we have detected a faint energon signal from the Antarctic," one of the vehicon troopers reported.

     "And what would that signal be too?" Megatron questioned, sitting on his throne at the top of Darkmount.

     "It is unknown for sure my liege, but Shockwave has come to the conclusion that-."

     "The signal belongs to an escape pod, of decepticon origin," Shockwave interrupted, walking in front of the clone.

     He grunted, "take Starscream, Kockout, and a team of miners, I'll accompany you as well to welcome our new," he paused, thinking slightly, "guest."

     "Yes my liege."

"Oh and bring our beast super soldier as well, in case this escape pod contains an autobot like the last one," Megatron growled, thinking back to how Smokescreen had crawled out of the last deception pod they investigated.

--------------------------------------------------

The clones mined and melted away at the ice, slowly revealing some sort of metal object. There were hints of purple on it, dull and roughed up from being in the ice for so long.

"Lord Megatron, there is something you must behold for yourself," one of the miners said, turning around.

     "If it is another autobot, dispose of it, swiftly!" He growled, walking towards the pod. He shoved the miner out of the way, looking down at the pod. He stepped backwards, startled by what he saw, "how can this be..."

Starscream walked over gasping in surprise as a bright purple predacon symbol glowed in the ice, "b-but it's impossible!"

Shockwave inspected the object, leaning back in surprise as he saw the predacon symbol belonging to one of the original predacon clones sent millions of years ago down to Earth to dispatch the remaining autobot forces. The ground suddenly started to shake, and a bright purple glow emanated from the ice, melting it quickly. The decepticons all stood back, arms covering their faces as the ice exploded and sent shattered pieces everywhere, clanking against the bots' metal skin. They looked out to see a slim, grey and purple predacon flapping her wings strongly and roaring, sending purple flames lighting the air. The predacon had sharp grey spikes lining its back and tail and long grey horns twisted out of her head. A row of sharp dagger-like teeth lined her mouth. Her wings were a bright purple, having one big set and a smaller set underneath. She snapped open her menacing red eyes, turning her attention to Megatron.

     "How is this possible..." Megatron wondered out-loud.

     "It is illogical...but logical," Shockwave said, approaching the predacon and stroking her head.

     "How is this logical, Shockwave?!" Starscream yelled. "One of the original predacon clones, sent here to Earth who knows how many years ago, is alive and standing before us!"

     "Predacons have distinct senses, many of them knew of the great cataclysm, even before it happened. Many of them went to the water for shelter, this one must of froze in the water and remained in stasis until we unearthed the beast just now."

     "Great, just fantastic, another unruly beast roaming the halls of Darkmount," Starscream groaned, flailing his hands in the air.

     The beast swung her head around to Starscream and screeched, pinning him down, it's fangs centimeters away from his face. Purple liquid dripped from mandibles around her mouth and landed right next to Starscream's face, melting right through the floor next to him.