Chapter Nine

*Faith's P.O.V*

I was really confused as to why I saw GD's manager crying but decided I should help anyway.

"No no, don't cry. What's wrong?" I tried to sound caring but don't think I did very well.

"Oh no, I'm not sad that was just beautiful. Your voice is amazing!" I smiled and thanked him.

"That's really nice but I don't think you came here for me." I smiled at him trying to be polite which is something entirely new for me to do in Eliza's home.

"Sadly, you are correct. I was here to collect the guys of Green Day, the band I manage. I was told they would be here. Are you one of their girlfriends?" My cheeks turned red, I looked at the guys, and they had these weird looks on their faces.

"Um, yeah. I'm Faith. But this isn't my place so I'll just go get the owner..." I trailed off as Eliza flung open the door, her eyes full of rage. "Never mind, shes here." At the mention of her, Eliza looked up and was startled to see someone standing in her club house thing when she hadn't given them permission but quickly covered it up when the manager asked her a question.

"Are you one of the boys girlfriend as well?" Eliza about burst and I knew he had asked the wrong question.

"No you dim witted little moron, I'm not! But, this is my place and I don't recall inviting you in. So unless you want the cops here in about 10 minutes, then scram." Eliza had her fists clenched and curiosity started to get the best of me and I really wanted to know what had made her so mad.

"Well little lady, if you don't know who I am-" Eliza cut him off.

"Oh I know perfectly well who you are, but frankly I just don't give a damn."

The manager looked shocked but tried to regain composure.

"I'll go if I have Green Day with me." Eliza waved her hand.

"Go ahead, take the little a** holes. Well, you could leave Billie and maybe Mike but make sure that Tre is gone. I don't even want to see his face. He lied to me." And at that moment I at least understood a little of why Eliza was mad. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY lied to Elzia. You would be forever hated. And nobody broke promises either. That was just asking to die. "That and he broke his f*cking promise to me." My jaw nearly hit the floor and I just slowly backed even further away from her, just as Skyler and Damian did.

"Well, if you'll just tell me where they are then I can go get them." Eliza looked like her patience had been worn thin already and he wasn't even being that annoying but I walked up to Eliza anyway and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Where are they Liza?" She calmed down a tiny but by the use of her nickname and slightly turned her head towards me.

"In their rooms packing." My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"You're making them leave?" I asked with shock in my voice.

"No." I was confused but decided I would ask later.

"Uh, sir, they're in their rooms getting packed. I'll send them down when they're ready." The manager's face brightened and he smiled.

"That's great! I'll be outside waiting!"

I walked towards Eliza's house headed towards Green Day. I had no clue what they had lied about or what promise Tre had broke but I wasn't about to find out from them before I listened to my best friend's story.

I got to the backdoor and yelled up through the house hoping they would hear me.

"Your manager is waiting for you outside! He's here to pick you up! Go straight there!" I heard their doors open and ran outside.

I watched as the guys walked out to their manager's car and silently got in. I was watching Billie knowing I would miss him but I would always choose my friends before a guy. (Unless the friend was a guy and I chose him over a chick for something)

My phone buzzed from inside my pocket and I slowly pulled it out.

Billie Joe Unicorn

Hey Faith, I'm sorry we had to leave. We totally forgot about it. Hope to see you soon. Stay strong.

ME!!!!

That's okay. What'd you forget?

Billie Joe Unicorn

Ask Elzia. You should hear it from her.

I shrugged my shoulders not really caring and texted back K ending our conversation. I looked at Damian and Skyler and they sorta pushed Eliza towards me.

"Come on Eliza. You're gonna tell me what's wrong whether you like it or not." She sorta rolled her eyes and I pushed her out the door. When she was out I turned to the remaining guys. "You guys just hang here or something. I guess you could go home but tonight might be a good night for a sleep over. Help her keep her mind off things." They nodded and I followed Eliza up to her room.

"Now, you're gonna tell me what's wrong and why you suddenly hate your brother."

"Fine. Well, Tre had told me that he would be here the whole summer and he promised he wouldn't leave me for at least three months. He promised I'd have my brother here for the summer and we would have fun, like it used to be, but he lied! And he broke his promise! He's not staying and I won't see him for another two years! " My eyes widened but I continued listening. "Their stupid managers called them before they came here and said they would be going on tour. They are doing a world tour which is gonna take about a year, maybe more, then for eight months they will be that stupid opera thing for American Idiot and they won't be able to to anywhere because they're touring for that, too." By now Elize was crying and I felt really bad for her. She loved her brother more than anything and can barely go six months without seeing him like normal tours, but two years? I don't know if she'll be able to cope. I pulled her into a hug and she just cried onto my shoulder. But the time she was done crying, my entire shoulder was soaked and Eliza's face was swolen and red.

"I'm really sorry, Eliza. How about we go downstairs and hang out with the guys for awhile. Watch some movies, play some games, eat aime junk food, and just have a good time?" Eliza sniffled and slowly nodded her head.

"Okay, but we're not watching that movie." I knew she was talking about her and Tre's favorite so I nodded.

"Okay, we won't. Let's get you downstairs and have some fun."