4) The Doc is In

Marshall and I were both finished with our showers so we started walking to the studio.

"So what are you and Proof gonna be working on?" I asked him as we held hands. "New album?"

"Yeah," he replied. "We're actually meeting with the rest of Dirty Dozen to work on an album together."

*******

Once we got to the studio, some of the guys were chilling on the couch, while others were recording in the live room or working by the mixing board. The music was blasting so loud that the beats were bouncing from wall to wall.

"Ayyyeee Marshall!" Denaun rejoiced once he noticed us step in. All the guys looked over and greeted us the same. Once they were finished Marshall turned to me.

"Aight babe, I'm 'bout to be in my zone,"

"Alright." I smiled.

"Which means I'ma start recordin' and shit in the booth."

"Ok," I said once more.

"Which means I'm gonna be busy and won't be able to talk.."

"Marshall, I know, it's fine." I laughed at how nervous he sounded. I guess he thought I was gonna be upset that he couldn't chat with me the whole time. But that's common sense, I wanted to come just to chill and see how he works on his music. Plus I was able to talk to the rest of the guys anyways, it's not like I was alone.

"Aight," he said a little uneasy. "Whateva you say." Marshall gave me a quick kiss and made his way to the live room.

Once he walked away, it wasn't till then I started to realize how hot the room was. I took off my denim jacket so that I was now wearing only my black cami. I then threw my hair up into a slick back ponytail.

Once I was done I threw my jacket on a chair and looked over at the couch to see where to sit.

"Aye Tori," Proof motioned for me to sit down next to him and Swifty. I nodded my head.

"Hey guys. What's up?" I greeted with a smile as I sat down. Proof put both arms across the top of the sofa.

"You know, just chillin', workin' on some music."

"Yeah, we grindin'." Swift added. "Bout to put Dirty Dozen on the map!" Him and Proof fist pumped.

"Cool." I twiddled around a loose string that was on the bottom of my camisole. "So what does Dirty Dozen mean?" Proof laughed before speaking.

"We're 6 different bodies with our personalities split!" Proof exclaimed. "Thanks to Em's whole Slim Shady idea, we decided we should all create an evil character for ourselves."

"Yeah, that's why it's Dirty Dozen." Swifty added. "Cause there's six of us but we all got an alias so it's like double the amount of members."

"Ohhhh." I bursted out from my epiphany. "That's really clever actually."

"Thanks, it was me and Em's idea." Proof gloated while sinking into the couch.

"Oh come on, it was mostly Em's idea." Swift argued.

"Nigga, you wasn't even there when we came up wit it!"

"Yeah I was!" The two began arguing so I shut down my attention from their conversation.

My eyes started wondering around the room. I just so happened to look over in Marshall's direction only to find he was already looking at me. Or should I say glaring. Lividly glaring. I felt my heart beat speed up as I tried to think of what was wrong. I mean even though he was all the way in the sound room, I could see how furious his expression was. That death stare had him looking like a freaking serial killer. I quickly snapped my head at Proof who was oblivious to the whole thing and was having a complete separate conversation with Swift. Which is when I realized maybe Marshall was mad at Proof for having his arm around me. Even though his other arm was reaching towards the other side of the couch too.