1. How You Meet: Grant Gustin

Grant Gustin

You had a pretty rough day at school. You failed a test you had studied for, your specified bully called you names, and you spilled fruit juice all over your white shirt. Not to mention you were wearing that polka dot bra. It looked fine this morning, you couldn't see it through the white. But now you were drenched, and it was there for the whole world to see.

Thankfully you had a spare t-shirt in your gym locker, your brother's old Superman t-shirt. A navy blue with the emblem smack on the front. You didn't mind it though, you were a fan of the hero. In fact, you loved all types of heroes, both DC and Marvel. With that thought, you decided the best place to cheer you up right now would be the comic book store.

The bell by the door chimed as you walked in, the guy behind the cash register casually leaning in his chair and reading the latest comic on Spiderman. You never really said hello when you walked in, there was no reason to. He never responded. Immediately you made a beeline to your favorite section.

Due to the shirt you had on, you decided you'd settle with a good old Supergirl comic, standing in front of the shelf that displayed them. Little did you know that the comic book store wasn't empty.

"Nothing like Kara to make my day better," you said to yourself, flipping through the comic book quickly to see if this was the one that you wanted to read.

"Kara? I'm more of a Clark kind of guy," someone responded. You turned around and was shocked to see who it was. 

You had seen him before, you were sure of it. That charming smile, twinkling blue eyes, and not to mention that height. Maybe it was on tv? A singing show? You weren't too sure. He was dressed in a zipped blue jacket, skinny jeans, and the classy pair of Chucks.

"They are related though, so doesn't that make her technically your type?" you asked, raising an eyebrow at the guy. Your eyes checked him up and down. Yeah, he was definitely attractive.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," he grinned, and your heart stopped at that smile, "I can see that you're a dedicated fan."

Your eyebrows knit in confusion until you realized he was referring to your shirt, which brought a bright blush to your cheeks. 

"Well, one can never fangirl enough," you smiled, brushing a stray strand of hair away from your face. He chuckled slightly, then unzipped his own jacket.

Funny enough, he was wearing a Superman shirt too. Only difference was that his was based grey, the emblem still in the centre.

"One can never fanboy enough, either," he smiled, then held his hand out, "I'm Grant, and who might my fellow fan be?"

"(Y/N)," you replied, shaking his hand in returned. You nearly jumped when you felt some sort of electric shock from him. Huh, weird.

"Maybe we should go fan over these comics...over coffee?" he asked, a sleek eyebrow raised.

"Sounds like a plan."