Chapter Five

We Enter The Club And The Vibe Was Amazing. Everyone Was Happy , Dancing, Singing , Drinking , And Just Enjoying Themselves. I Saw Couples, Friends & Other People Just Being Happy. Alex Took Me To The Bar While Leah And Geo Started To Dance. Alex And I Got A Set Of Drinks Called"Sunset On The Sea". It Was Soo Good. Then All Of A Sudden Unthinkable By Alicia Keys Came On. But At The That Moment Alex Found Out That It Was My Favorite Song. I Sung EVERY Single Word To It , And Some Of The Lyrics Were Adressed To Him. He Was Surprised When I Got Up And Told Him To Dance With Me. Anyways After A Few Drinks, Songs, Dances, & Singing Happy Birthday To Geo We Decided To Head Out. Alex Drove Since He Only Had One Drink. I Did Not Have Time To Change Or Anything Before I Was Out Like A Light.
*Riah's Dream*
*"Alex" I Moaned. The Feeling Of His Lips Against My Womanhood Was Unbearable. I Couldnt Take It. I Needed Him In Me. "Please...Stop Teasing" I Begged. "You Want Me Baby?" He Asked. "Yes, I Need You " I Whined In Return. He Positioned Himself At My Entrance. He Thrusted His Hips Slowly Until He Was All The Way In Me. I Gasped And Arched My Back Off Of The Bed . He Continued To Move At A Faster Pase. I Wanted To Moan But Nothing Came Out. I Couldnt Manage To Form Any Words. He Made Us Switch Positions Rather Quickly. Now I Was On Top. I Began To Ride Him. I Couldnt Feel Anything But Pleasure. I Looked Down To See His Face. He Had His Head Tilted Back And He Was Biting His Lip. The Veins In His Neck Were So Sexy. I Kissed Them. I Could Tell He Was Trying To Hold Back His Moans. "Let It Out Baby" I Whispered In His Ear. With That His Moans Were Out There. " Ugh , Fuck." "Riah- Baby Faster" "Shit" He Started To Say. I Went Faster. I Let Out Smooth Moans Until He Flipped Us Over Again. He Started To Move His Hips Really Fast. He Hit My Spot And My Body Tensed Up. He Kept Hitting The Same Spot Until He Couldnt Bare Anymore And Neither Could I. "Alex Im Close" I Managed To Say. "Me Too" He Whispered. His Body Tensed Up , His Face In My Neck , My Hands Gripping The Sheets ... Its Everything I've Wanted *