Chapter Four

(Left~Jays Outfit)
(Right~Leahs Outfit)

When We Got Back To The Dorms We Had Ate A Small Snack And Then Got Ready. We Made Sure We Looked Okay For Tonight. Of Course We Took Pictures Before We Left. But Afterwards We Headed Out. Leah Drove This Time So I Can Put On My Lipstick. When We Got There I Had To Knock On The Door At First Because Leah Was Scared. "Geooooo , Theyre Hereeee" We Heard Alex Call While He Was Walking To The Door. My Stomach Dropped. I Honestly Dont Know What It Is About Him. It Just Really Makes Me Happy. These Past Few Days Feel Like They've Been Speedy Quick. But Its Not Like We Had Sex Already So Im Okay. We're Just Good Friends For Now😌. After I Zoned Back In From My Little Moment Right There, Alex Was Standing There Telling Us To Make Ourselves At Home. We Walked In And Set Geos Present On The Table Next To The Door. Their House Was Absolutely Goregous😍It Was So Clean. They Take Care Of Themselves. I Stood By The Door And Stared In Astonishment. Leah Was Talking To Geo. I Could Feel Alex Staring At Me But I Didnt Look At Him. He Came From Behind And Moved My Brown Curly Hair Behind My Shoulder. "Do You Like What You See?" He Said Smiling. " Um , Yeah. It Looks Great" I Said Turning Around To Him. " And So Do You" He Said Trying To Sound Seductive. I Winked.  "You Guys Ready To Go?" I Said Towards Leah And Geo.
They Nodded And We Headed Out. Geo And Leah Sat In The Back & Started Talking About Themselves. Theyre Family Stories , Jokes , Movies And Other Things. Me And Alex Sat Up Front And Started Talking About Music , Basketball, How We Need To Go The Gym , & How Him And Geo Had Gotten So Close. Geo Is Like Alex's Little Brother. Alex's Family Took Geo In When Geo Was Younger. Geo's Dad Said He Couldnt Take Care Of Both Of Them , So Every Since Then Alex & Geo Gotten Closer. After A 20 Minute Drive We Arrived We Arrived At The Club "B3". It Looked Amazing From The Outside. Hopefully Its Just As Good On The Inside.