The Beautiful People

Chapter 9: The Beautiful People

The show was going wonderfully, and I was pleased as punch perched on a stool just off the stage, out of sight of the enormous crowd but still able to watch Marilyn and the band perform. I’d dreamt about being at one of his performances for years; and now here I was, sitting on the edge of the stage, listening to a live performance of The Beautiful People. But my private space was about to be invaded.

Johnny backed towards me slowly and yelled over his shoulder. “If you know what’s good for you, you’ll hide somewhere…” the crowd cheered loudly again and part of what he said was lost to me. “Run, girl! Or he’s gonna bring you on stage!”

My eyes widened, glancing towards Marilyn as he finished the song and turned to look and dramatically lift his arm to point at me. I shook my head and he grinned wickedly as he turned back to the audience.

“D’you motherfuckers want to meet someone special?” he screamed at the over-enthused crowd before him.

They all yelled back in unison, “Yeah!”

He laughed and his voice returned to normal as he spoke again. “She’s a little shy, so…be kind.” He turned to grin at me evilly. “Come on out, gorgeous.” His grin never faltered as I shook my head vigorously at him as the crowd cheered. “If you don’t come out, I’m coming over there to get you.”

The crowd cheered for him to drag me out onto the stage as I tentatively slipped down off my stool… but that was as far as I got. I stood, frozen in place, only able to mouth the words ‘I can’t…’ at him.

“Still won’t come out, huh, gorgeous?” he winked at me and turned back to the crowd. “I’ll be back in a moment…either carrying or chasing the young lady in question.” He then turned and began stalking predatorily towards me, a glint in his eye that made me both yearn for his touch and want to run.

As he got closer, my legs seemed to find themselves and I began to move backwards, pushing the stool I’d been previously sitting on out of the way. He seemed to realise that I’d be able to run sooner rather than later and made towards me quicker. My back came into contact with a wall as he came to stand before me, wicked smile still plastered across his face.

“Hi…” I looked up at him nervously.

“Hey.” He smirked down at me. “Johnny told you to run, didn’t he?”

“Yeah, he did…” I replied timidly as he pulled my body flush with his and trailed one hand down to rest on my waist. “I should’ve listened to him, huh?”

“I’m glad you didn’t.” he leant down to rest his forehead against mine. “I’ve wanted to show you off for a while now…and stop the outrageous rumours that are circulating around our ‘romance’, as the press have been calling it.”

“Ah…” I hesitated momentarily. “You’re going to pick me up and carry me out there over your shoulder, aren’t you?”

“I am.” He replied calmly.

“Well…they’re cheering for you to…so c’mon then.” I smirked back at him.

“You asked for it! Just remember to struggle a little.” he grinned once more, lifting and tossing me over his shoulder and walking out onto the stage.

The crowd roared with laughter and approval as Marilyn faced them all and brought his hand down hard across my jean-clad backside. That made me struggle…and it made Marilyn laugh.

“Don’t you dare!” I squealed as I felt his hand drift over the contours of my arse.

Marilyn had his microphone back now. He laughed at my shriek of a protest. “Don’t worry, darlin’,” he said into the microphone then paused momentarily to put me down. “They won’t hurt you, will you?!” he turned to the audience. They cheered loudly and he turned back to me. “I know you’re easily embarrassed, so we won’t have you out here long…there was just…one thing…I wanted to do.”

I raised one eyebrow at him, sceptical of the way he’d said ‘one thing’. “Oh, really?”

He dropped the microphone and reached for me. “Oh, yes.” His voice was as rough as the manner in which he took me into his arms and pulled me hard against his chest. One hand entwined its fingers in my hair, pulling me forward into a searing kiss, whilst the other travelled along my waist to my hip then down the back of my thigh, behind my knee, lifting my leg up to wrap around his waist, and as he began to grind himself against me, I felt the evidence of his desire.

As the crowd began to scream in excitement, he pulled back. “And now,” He said, voice ragged. “You’re one of the people…you’re one of us.”

“I thought I already was.” I frowned.

“You were.” He replied as my smile came back. “But now they know it too.”

This time I kissed him, hard, before asking, “Ever had a hard-on on stage before?”

“Never one this bad…” he moaned as he ground against me again, and the crowd cheered.

“I guess I’ll have to do something about that when you’re done then.” I smirked, my hand going down between us both to massage the bulge barely hidden by his tight leather trousers.

“Don’t tease me, Shannon.” He growled. “I will punish you for it.”

I paused, biting my lip. “I might like that.” I winked. “But I’d like it more if you touching me like this.” I pressed my hips closer to his to illustrate my point.

He groaned. “I’d like that too…”

“That’ll have to wait.” I replied, disentangling myself from his lustful hold on me, picking up the microphone and handing it back to him. “Right now, they want you. Don’t disappoint!”

He grinned as I turned and walked back off stage. “Aww, there she goes… a good thing too…if she’d been out here much longer I might’ve fucked her here in front of you all!” I glared at him, now concealed from the crowd who were all screaming in excitement and approval. He looked from the crowd, to me, and back again. “I don’t think she approves of that idea as much as you guys do though.” He paused and looked at Twiggy, then Johnny, and nodded. “This next song is for every father that said you would amount to nothing. Every teacher that said you were fucking stupid! And this song is for every priest that said you were going to Hell!”

And the crowd screamed together in total unison as Disposable Teens began to play and I shook my head, smiling, as he proceeded to grab his crotch and thrust into his own hand. He was nowhere near this confident off stage. But I loved both sides to him, and I knew I was never going to try and change that.

__________________________________________

Comment and vote my fellow rockers!! :D