Chapter 5, Locked Away

Chapter 5!!!! Hope you like it, thanks to all my fans who have been such an encouragement to me :D

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Uhhh...my head..." said a newly awakened Tinkerbell. There was a small glare from the keyhole of the chest that so imprisoned her. The light was warming though. She cringed at the very thought of Hook's icy grip around her slender waist. That had put her into the confinement in which she so found herself.The chest was dark but, it was padded so at least it made it a little warmer. She turned away, feeling as if she would never be able to escape. Until she looked again through the keyhole and saw that she was in an office and far, far from her home in Neverland. "Think Tink  think!" she muttered to herself, though it did not matter if she yelled, for there was no one in the room with her.

She then heard something like footsteps coming her way. Or at least that's what she thought until she heard breathing a lot like her own but, with a bit of a sturdier tone. "Good, they're gone." Said the voice. The voice was strong and sturdy yet calm and cunning.  "Help, I'm in here! Help!!" Tink yelled. She started banging the inside of the chest. After a minute or two she saw a shadow coming in from the keyhole. "Hey stop scream-in' in there, your giving me a headache!" Said a handsome man peering in the keyhole. She felt her face get hot,she knew she was blushing but wouldn't admit it. "Now, how did you get yourself in there? Might I ask." He said. "No, you may not ask." Tink retorted. "Fine, don't tell me!" He retorted back. "But, I'd like to see you get out of there yourself." He said. "Fine, I was captured. Happy?" Tink said. "No, not really. Should I be?", "Anyway you need help, am I right?" He asked. "Help, yes, unnecessary comments, no." Tink said from within her box.

"My name's Tom by the way, Tom Thumb." He said while looking for tools. "My name's Tinkerbell but my friends call me Tink."She said while sitting by the corner of her box. "Can I call you Tink?"he asked. "If you free me, you can call me whatever you want."She replied. "Good." He said with a smirk. "Ha ha" she said sarcastically. "Anyway, are you ANY closer to freeing me?" She asked. "Slow down, you DO want to get out of there. Don't you?" Tom said with yet another smirk. Tink gave an icy smirk right back. "I. Think. I. Got. It." He said. Right after he said it the box swung open and Tink came flying out. Headed straight for the crack in the window but Tom stepped into her path. When she finally realized she had hit something she opened her eyes only to find Tom looming over her. She felt a blush hit her cheeks. By now her fair skin had become the color of a tomato. For a second all the two could do is stare into each others.

She seemed to notice every single speck of brown in his hazelnut eyes. He couldn't stop looking at how plump and beautiful her lips were, like freshly opened roses he said to himself. Before either of them knew it they leaned closer and closer together as her hair gently spread across the white windowsill. He grabbed the back of her head bring her face ever so slightly toward his. Then all of  a sudden he looked in the window and saw the reflection  of the giant grandfather clock. At that moment is jaw dropped open. He quickly went to get his satchel and came back to find Tink trying to get out of the small opening in the window pane. But, she was limping and the hole surely couldn't fit the wings she had even though they weren't to much bigger than herself. He rushed to her aid but, she said she didn't need any help and if he's late he should go. He said he wasn't going to leave her...not in her condition.

"And what condition is THAT exactly, I can manage on my own. Thank you very much." She said after a minute of pure silence. "Listen", He said grabbing her by the arm. "You're injured, and do you even know where you are going to stay!?" he said, never once letting go of her arm. "Listen to me now. You, are a stranger. Besides I can manage on my own, I am a big girl after all." She said as her red face went from blushing out of admiration to blushing became blushing out of fury. "I know a place you can stay." He said after a while. "Ok, fine, show me. But remember I have a... weapon she said while taking out another pin from the same pin cussion that was on the table.

"Fine." Was the only thing he said. There was a silence the whole way there. Till finally they came to what looked like and abandoned doll house, pressed up against a wall. Sealing whatever was in there within it. It seemed as if it had been outside for years from the look of all the moss on it. He led her inside the hose even though she was quite hesidant. Until she came by the "kitchen" area where there was smoke coming from the stove. Once the smoke passed Tink noticed a little mousy girl with bright red hair and a little bow in her long curly hair. "Tink, I'd like you to meet my sister. Thumbelina." He said putting his arm around the short redheaded girl. Tink nodded and Thumbelina came over and shook Tink's hand. "Brother is she staying for dinner?" Thumbelina asked, her voice was a soft as a feather, and although she was dressed in rags. She made them look like riches. "You can call me Belina by the way." She said looking back at Tink. "I don't know if she is staying."Tom replied when he went to what seemed like the restrooms.

"You'll just have to ask her." He said as he walked to what seemed like the bathroom. As soon as he was gone Thumbelina looked Tink straight in the eye for a second then walked a circle around her. Each time nodding or saying interesting. Then she looked Tink straight in the eye and with a big grin asked "Are you one of Tom's personal lady friends?", "It's ok if you are, I won't tell anyone. Not like I'd have anyone to tell." She finished. "No in fact, I have no clue what you are talking about." Tink replied. Finally monsieur Thumb came back, apparently from a shower seeing as he came out wearing a towel and his wet hair seemed to complement his face. But, Tink couldn't see that because she couldn't help but stare at his washboard abs and a bright red blush came to her face. She was so zoned out at this time she couldn't tell what the brother and sister were talking about. "Tink, TINK hello. You home?!" Thumbelina exclaimed. "Y - yes." Tink replied. "Are you staying for dinner?

"I - I guess I am." Tink said. "Ok~. " exclaimed Thumbelina as she walked into the kitchen.