He gets jealous

Credit: 1d-1shots-1magines

Louis: “Louis! Louis! Oh my god, guess what?!” Your so excited you almost fell off the couch with your bubbly energy. Louis looked up from his phone and smiled at you, “Y/N! Y/N! What?!”. “Zac-freaking-Efron tweeted me back! Look!” You thrust you laptop screen into Liam’s view as he read the tweet Zac said to you, which mainly consisted of him calling you beautiful and that he wants to catch up. Louis’s face falters as he reads the tweet but you pull the computer away before he could read the rest and start to instantly tweet back. Louis sighs and walks out of the room. A minute later, you re-check your twitter for the one-hundredth time to see if Zac’s replied but you see he hasn’t. But Louis has. And Louis, being his sassy-jealous self, tweeted Zac ‘Back off, man, Y/N is mine’. You glare at the screen as Louis walks back in, a proud smile on his face. “Lou? Why the hell did you just tweet Zac that?” you try to suppress your anger. Louis has totally embarrassed you, and, in front of your all time hollywood celebrity crush! “I was just letting him know your mine” He shrugged. “He knows i’m yours, Louis! The whole freaking world knows after you literally screamed it on stage last week” You roll your eyes and slap your laptop shut, storming up to your two’s bedroom and DM’ing an apology for Louis’s behavior to Zac. After a while passes Louis knocks on the door softly. “What?” you grumble in reply and you can hear him sighing. “I’m sorry, Y/N,” He says, “Sometimes I just can’t stand the thought of some other guy loving you more than I do. I know that that is impossible but I don’t think you realize how much I love you and need you, Y/N”. You walk over and stand on the other side of the door. “Are you jealous, Lou?” You smirk and you hear him shuffle uncomfortably on the other side. “I don’t think I get jealous, Y/N—” “Louis” You warn. “Yeah, I was”. You fling open the door this sad sappy smile and you lean in and passionately kiss him. “Well, i’m not jealous anymore!” he smirked as you pulled him into the bedroom.

Liam: “What about this?” You hold up a tube top for Liam’s approval. He looked up, looking horrified. You rolls your eyes, he looks like such a dad. “Y/N! Do you honestly want people walking up to you and asking your to join their staff at a strip club!” He walked over to you and takes the top from your hands, tossing it back onto the rack with a look of disgust. “C’mon, lets get lunch” Liam takes your hand and pulls your out of the shop. The two of you walk down the street, window shopping and in search for a cafe or something. “Liam! I love this shop! Can we go in here for a minute? Please!” You beg and nod toward the shop you two stopped in front of. “I’ll wait here, you go ahead” He says. You smile and peck him on the cheek before charging into the shop. Your halfway through paying for your items when you feel someone tap your shoulder.  You turn around to see someone you swear you’ve never seen in your life. “Oh i’m sorry!” The guy held his palms up, as if surrendering, “I thought angels didn’t fly this low!” he chuckled. “Wow that’s.. bad” You giggle and grab your paid for items from the cashier. “I’m just asking if your a terrorist.. because you are the bomb—” “Hey mate” Liam says, suddenly from behind you. He wraps an arm around your shoulders and shakes his head at the guy. “No one hits on my girl but me.. especially with pick-up lines like that” And with that, the two of you walk back out of the shop, hand in hand, and Liam is careful not to leave you around cheesy jerks for the rest of the day.

Harry: “Come on, Harry! Dance with me!” You plead, shouting over the sound of the music. The two of you had finally decided to leave the couch and go out clubbing and dancing. But, Harry had spent the night sitting down claiming he was tired and wanted to go home. But you were all dressed up, you looked freaking amazing, so you were going to dance. Harry or no Harry. “Y/N, lets just go home, this place sucks” Harry whines. “No! Just one more dance! Please!” You plead and he just shakes his head. “Fine” You walk off anyway. You look sexy and, your going to dance. You strut yourself up to the dance floor and instantly start going crazy dancing. You scream out the lyrics and jump up and down before you feel hands by your waist, instantly thinking it’s Harry you start dancing closer to him, swaying your hips to the rhythmic club beats. Until suddenly, he is away from you. You turn around to see whats going on when you see Harry dragging a guy away from you. From the darkness of the corner Harry dragged him to you saw Harry whispering angrily over to the guy as the guy looked scared as hell. After a brief talk Harry ditches the guy and walks over to you. “We’re leaving” he orders and starts pulling you by your wrist out to the parked car. You do as he instructs incase it starts a fight. “So.. uh.. what the hell was that?!” You snap as soon as he starts driving off. “You shouldn’t be dancing with a guy like that, Y/N.. your better than that.. he wasn’t even that good looking” He scoffed. “Harry Styles.. are you jealous?!” You gasp, a smile spreading across your face. Harry flushes red as he glances at you, “No—” “You liar! You are! Your jealous!” You laugh and he sheepishly purses his lips. He pulls over to the side of the road and unclicks his seatbelt. You wonder what he’s doing as he gets out of his side of the car and comes around to yours, wrenching open the door and staring at you. “Y/N, I am jealous. But only because I see you with some other guy, having a good time, and I hate it. Because I want to be that guy showing you a good time. Or making you laugh and smile. I want to be the cause of that. Not some jerk in a club—” you interrupt him by putting your hands either side of your face and shoving your lips onto his. “Don’t be jealous, Haz. Your the only guy for me!”

Zayn: “So anyway, then after that we go into the studio…” Zayn continued his long, boring to death story. You lean back in your chair, completely uninterested in him at the moment. It seemed, this whole two hours you’ve been here, all Zayn’s been doing is talking to the boys and ignoring you. But none than that, he hasn’t realized that the guy at the bar has been making eyes at you the entire dinner. You just stare back at him, smiling occasionally. After another few minutes of Zayn’s story he was interuppted when the waitress came back to the table. “So,” she smiled cheekily and slides a drink across to you, “Compliments of the guy over there by the bar” She pointed to the guy earlier eyeing you off. “Oh, thanks” You say as the waitress walks off. You nod to the guy at the bar and take a sip of the drink. Zayn looks up, stoping suddenly from his rampage of talking, and sends the guy a glare. You hide your sly smile as he gets up from the table, walking over to the bar and talking in a low murmur to the guy. He then pretended to order a drink so it made it look like he wasn’t just talking to the guy. Zayn walks back to the table and sits beside you. “What was that about?” you question. “Nothing, I just got a drink” he tossed off the conversation and for the rest of the dinner paid extreme attention to you and everything you said. And even though you had no idea what Zayn said to the guy, the guy never looked up at you again.

Niall: “Come on, lets just go! This movie sucks!” Niall pleaded. You’d finally managed to drag him to one of this high rated french documentaries at the cinema, but so far, all Niall has done was complained about it. “No! I like this movie” You whisper back for the seven millionth time. But this time Niall just rolled his eyes and stood up. He walked out of the cinema entirely and sat down outside to wait for you. “Y/N?” Someone whispers to you. You turn around in your seat to see one of your old guy friends, Matt, waving at you from across the row. He gets up from his seat and joins you in Niall’s old one. The two of you watch the movie, slightly talking and catching up in parts of the movie that you didn’t understand. When it was over, Matt escorted you out, his arm around you shoulder! It’d been so long since you’d seen him! Especially since you started dating Niall and was always away on tour with him. You notice Niall on the seat across the hall, looking up from his phone at the pair of you enviously. He quickly stands up and makes his way over. “How was the movie, princess?” He asks you, emphasizing the ‘princess’ so Matt overheard.  “Great! Uh Niall this is Matt, Matt this is Niall”. “I’m her boyfriend” Niall nodded, slipping Matt’s hand off your shoulders and putting his own around you. “Uh, i’ll see you later, Y/N?” Matt mumbles and starts to walk off. “Niall! What was that for!” You glare at him and he just shrugs. “Your my princess, not anyone else’s”. “Niall, he’s gay!” You giggle and Niall’s eyes widen. “What?!” “Matt’s gay! He and his boyfriend wanted to catch up next week with us two but I don’t think he wants too now—-” “MATT!” Niall shouts, running down the cinema after Matt.