We Kidnapped Captain Levi! [Not so Attack On Titan FanFiction]

"Okay, so you we've gone through this," Sarah face palms, "I grab his arms while you grab his feet."

"NU UH! I WANNA GO TOP SIDE!" I whined.

"But that'll screw the whole plan up, Lian!" Sarah whisper yelled so nobody would look in the direction we were hiding in.

"I still can't believe we have to use BARRELS to hide...." I growled.

"Shh...." Sarah glared, "...me neither..."

"We're terrible bros...." I anime cry.

"But we'll be destroying them when they walk by so....PewDiePie would be proud!" Sarah said and we brofisted.

"Here they come!" somebody from outside our individual barrels yelled and people started cheering.

"Okay, so we need to get past Irwin so I'll distract him while you grab Levi." I stated.

"Then that would mean that I get top side." Sarah sighed.

"No!!" I whined.

"Then I need to distract him!" Sarah said raising her fist.

.........

.........

.........

"Why are there talking barrels?"

"They sound like teenage girls."

"Uh oh..." me and Sarah whispered and looked out of the holes to see everybody, including our crush ahem RIVAILLE LEVI ahem staring at us in confusion.

"Aboard! Aboard! Aboard!" me and Sarah screamed and started rolling down the hill.

".....oh, yeah, I heard about the talking barrels." some person said to the other person.

"Apparently they're possessed or something..." another stated as we rolled by.

"WE'RE NOT POSSESSED!!!!!!!!!" me and Sarah anime cried as we crashed into a wall in the alleyway.

Well, looks like we need new disguises....

Me and Sarah grabbed the remains of the barrels and held them up to the sky.

"WE DID THIS FOR YOU, PEWDIEPIE!" we cheered.

"Well...." I muttered throwing the remains away.

"That's another plan gone down the drain." Sarah sighed.

We both emerged from the darkness of the alley froze when we saw that certain some who was our plan.

We both hid behind boxes and started to breath way too heavily for a normal human being.

....we're not normal...

"Alright! I choose you Lian! Use Distraction!" Sarah yelled and threw me in front of Rivaille.

The short man with dark hair and eyes stared at me emotionlessly.

"Ahem..." I heard Sarah growl and I could feel her glare on my back causing me to sweatdrop.

"....."

"......OH THE PAIN!!!!" I suddenly cry and grab onto Levi's left boot. "IT'S UNBEARABLE!!"

"What? Let go of me!" Levi glared and tried to pry my fingers off of him.

"OH DEAR!!" I cry and slowly inch closer to Sarah who was preparing the ropes.

"What is wrong?!" Rivaille asks and falls next to me seeing as I'm totally not dragging him.

"IT BURNS!!" I cry and wink at Sarah, the signal for 'get ready'.

"Look you brat, I you tell me what's wrong I may be able to help you." Levi sighed and managed to release himself from my grip.

We both stood up emotionlessly and I grabbed onto him and literally jumped into the alleyway from before with Sarah right behind us.

"AWESOME NOT ILLEGAL KIDNAPPING NO JUTSU!!" we yelled stealing stuff from 'Naruto' and quickly tying Rivaille up.

"Hey! I demand that you tell me what's going on!" he yelled trying to release himself from the many, many, MANY knots we both made so he wouldn't escape.

I quickly grabbed top side of Levi and smirked at Sarah who grabbed Levi's legs and we both started to run through the alley way to the back door of our small house.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"We did it!" me and Sarah happy danced while Levi stared at us like 'dafuq'.

"Oh no...fan girls have become powerful..." he sighed, "I never thought that was possible."

"Don't worry!" I grin and give him a thumbs up, "We won't rape you like they would!"

"I mean, it wouldn't even be considered rape - "

"SARAH!!" I screamed covering my innocent ears. "PLEASE!"

"Never! Mwahahahahaha!!" she laughed evilly.

"So..." I grinned evilly at her then turned my head to Levi tied up in the corner. "What do we do now?"

"I think we both know the answer to that..." Sarah also grinned evilly.

We nodded at each other and looked at the confused stare of Levi.

"What are you two planning?" he asked cautiously.

=============

Ta Da! First chapter of this amazing new 'story'!

.....okay, me and my friend Sarah are in love with Levi and so I made this to show the world (or atleast people on wattpad) how much we love him!

Don't worry! It's not R-Rated or anything!

Sheesh! We're fourteen year old gamers!! Don't think like that!

So......who's loves Attack On Titan or Shingeki no Kuji

......totally spelt that right -_-

I'm too lazy to correct that...

COMMENT VOTE FAN

I LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER (especially you Levi ;D )

PSYCHOPATH ALONG WITH A FELLOW PSYCHOPATH (Sarah) OUT!

PEACE!