Chapter One

“Please, Harry, stop!” Louis shouted, running after Harry. He quickly stopped, causing Louis to slam into the back of him.

“Why? So we can go back there? So we can be laughed at again?” Harry said through clenched teeth, he was beyond angry, if it was possible, thick smoke would be rumbling through his ears.

“We just need to talk about it” Louis seemed to be taking a calmer approach, of course he too was angry, but he managed to stay calm for Harry.

“I’ve done enough talking” Harry’s pace quickened again, only this time Louis didn’t run after him, he just watched him fade into the distance, not glancing back once. He simply sighed before turning back to the previous meeting that they were having with management; it’s safe to say that it didn’t go as planned.

“About time, where’s the other one?” One of the males asked as soon as Louis re-entered the room.

“He’s not coming” He simply replied, sitting back down, his eyes didn’t leave the floor once.

“Fine, let’s get this over with. We’re not having a gay couple in this band, it’s bad for the press, they’d have a field day if they found out” Louis sulked into his chair, at the pit of his stomach, he’d planned for the worse, and that’s exactly what was happening.

“So what are you saying?” Louis asked after sometime.

“It’s very clear, you two simply can’t be together” Without another word, Louis stormed out, just like Harry previously did, and sprinted all the way back to the flat, which he shared with Harry. Luckily, he didn’t run into any fans on the way home, something that he was incredibly grateful for; he didn’t think that he would be able to replace his frown with a cheery smile. When he finally made it home, he noticed that the flat was empty, Harry wasn’t there. He had no idea where he was. His immediate reaction was to call him, but he soon realized that it would be no use, due to the fact that Harry’s phone was plugged into the wall charging, in the kitchen. Louis mentally scolded himself for not making Harry take it with him. His next instinct was to call the other boys, and to ask if he had gone to their flats, unfortunately, none of them knew where Harry was, and Louis started to worry.

Around an hour later, Harry still wasn’t home, it was at this point that Louis decided to go out and search for him. Knowing Harry, he wouldn’t have traipsed far, he liked the feeling of being close to home, and it was quite comforting. Just in case of bumping into fans, Louis took extra precaution, he wore both a hat and glasses, which helped to cover up his face, he only hoped that Harry had been wise and had somehow attempted to stay hidden. He presumed that he had, due to the fact that there were no pictures that the fans had uploaded of him. On the way to his car, Louis searched popular sites that were known for keeping everyone updated on where the boys were. There were a few pictures of Harry and Louis leaving a building, and one of Harry walking past Chime Avenue. It was then when Louis realized where he would be. There was a park, just around the corner from Chime and Louis and Harry would spend the odd evening there, concealed by the trees and flowers, it was their get-a-way place. None of the fans seemed to have noticed them there, not a single one, but they made sure that their visits were not frequent, so that the fans wouldn’t notice, as then they would loose their hiding place. It was a short five minute drive for Louis, but it felt more like five hours. The radio played softly in the background, the soothing sounds of Radiohead filled Louis’ car, allowing him to calm down and relax slightly.

As Louis walked down the all familiar park, he came across set of curls; ones that made a smile instantly appear on his face. Without hesitation, he broke out into a sprint towards them, and dropped down on the ground next to him.

“Hi, Lou” Was all Harry managed to say, he knew that it would have only been a short space of time before Louis knew where he would be.

“Hi, Harry” Louis responded, he was immensely happy that he had found his curly haired lover, but at the same time he was conflicted, much like Harry, about managements response to them.

“What did they say?” Harry chocked out, forcing tears back. Louis simply sighed, and Harry knew exactly what that meant, he let his head fall into the crook of Louis neck, as his arm found its way around his waist.

“I’m sorry” Louis said after a long pause.

“Don’t ever say that” Harry quickly responded, snapping his head up so that he could face him.

“It’s my fault” Louis continued.

“Stop it, Lou” Harry said, slightly sterner. Louis turned to face Harry, he was about to say something back but no words formed. He had convinced himself that he was the one at fault, due to the fact that it was he who suggested telling management. Harry wanted to tell their parents first but Louis thought that this was best. After another long silence, Louis gave in, he didn’t want to argue with Harry, instead he settled for a small kiss, which soon turned into a make out session.

“Let’s go home” Louis said, standing up and pulling Harry up with him.

“Okay” Harry said, pulling Louis along to his car.

When Louis and Harry finally made it back home, they were confused as to why the door was unlocked, Louis was positive that when he left, he must have locked it. When he opened the door however, he was met with three faces, who he was not expecting to see.

“Management rang” Liam quickly said, before either Louis or Harry could respond. They nodded their heads understandingly; of course management would contact the rest of the boys. Harry quickly placed a soft but short kiss on Louis lips before he went to turn the kettle on, Louis sat down on the sofa with the other boys.

“So, what are we going to do?” Niall piped up, breaking the silence. Louis turned towards him; he hadn’t really thought about what to do, usually, when management decided something, it was practically impossible to change their minds.

“What can we do?” Zayn replied, breaking the silence once again. No one spoke for a while, it wasn’t until Harry came back, handing everyone a cup of tea, that the boys all muttered their thanks. Harry sat down next to Louis and draped his arm around his shoulders, automatically pulling him closer to him.

“We fight back” Harry simply responded.