Seven

Hey, What did you guys think of Chapter Six? If you like it, then you should like Chapter Seven. I hope you guys enjoy, I'm going to stop talking down to let you guys read...

"Aria wake up! Your having another nightmare! Baby wake up!" Aiden is finally able to shake Aria awake.

"Omg Aiden, your alive!" Aria lends into Aiden and cries into his shirt.

"Baby, what are you talking about?"

"My nightmare. We got to my mother pack, but one of you guys must have carried me to my bedroom because I was still sleeping in the car. My mother walked into the room telling me that you and I could never be together and that she send you back home, she sent all you you guys home. She threaten to kill me, if you guys wouldn't leave. But Aiden, you were in the closet the whole time. And my mother toke out a gun and a silver bullet and shot you! Right in front of me. I thought you were gone, forever!" Aria is still crying, she can't get herself to stop.

"Baby, it's alright I'm right here! Don't worry I will never leave your side!"

"Thank you. Hey Makayla, hand me the snack bag please, I'm kinda hungry."

"Here you go."

It turns out everyone was hungry, so they all had some snacks to eat. It's a good thing they packed two bags!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Ugh, we are almost at my mothers pack. I really don't want to do this but I have to. I'm going to be Alpha soon and this is what my dad would do if he was me, even if he doesn't want to say it. I know him to well."

"You will be find Aria. You have all four of us watching out for you."

"Yeah I know. And what ever my dad told you guys to do, do it. I may not like that he went behind my back to get you guys to watch out for me, but he does know my mother better then I do. If my dad believes that she is out to start a war then let's figure her plans out and give her a fight! If any of you guys find anything out, tell me ASAP, understood?"

"Yes, Alpha!"

"Please don't call me Alpha, Jace. I am not Alpha yet and I don't like to be call my father. One more thing, if anyone of you think that something dangerous is about to happen to you tell me! Everyone can talk to each other through our minds, except Aiden and Makayla and Jace. So we will have to work around that."

"Aria we will be fine. We aren't going to meet the devil, just your mother!"

"No, meeting the devil would be safer!"

"How do you know?"

"She's my mother, I have this gut feeling that my father is right. She is planning a war. I just don't know where and who yet."

"If you really think so then, we will all be on our A game and be the A team."

"Good. Because I'm not going in there with my B team!"

"Aria, calm down. Everything will be fine. Your over thinking everything. Trust me, if anything goes wrong, you will be the first to know!"

"I know, but we have to either stay together at all times or be in two groups. I don't want anyone to be alone at any time! Do I make my self clear?"

~•~

Your going to be an amazing Alpha and Luna one day! And I don't care what your mother says, we can do it. One more thing, you will ALWAYS be by my side at least! ~•~

~•~

Yes sir! Just remember this is my mother here. We might look a like, but her soul is so much worst then mine!~•~

~•~

Don't worry. She could look like your twin and be evil, and I would still love you. ~•~

~•~

That's not what I was trying to say. It my mother and my fight. I don't want you getting hurt because of my mother. I would feel like it's all my fault if you get hurt. ~•~

~•~

Good thing I have the strongest werewolf I know with me then! ~•~

~•~

Yeah, but if my mother sends more then one person at us I might not be able to get all of them. ~•~

~•~

What am I? Weak? Nevermind, don't answer that. And you also have Ethan at least. He's the only other one I know who can fight. Plus your father taught him all of your mother's moves. We will be fine Aria! It's only for a week. ~•~

~•~

Yeah a week in my mother's pack. So wonderful!~•~

"Are you two done secretly talking? Because we are five miles from the pack."

"Yeah, we are done. And I'm not looking forward to seeing my mother, but let's get this over with."

In no time they were at Aria's mother's pack, being stopped by some dude.

"How can I help you?"

"We are here to see the Alpha." Jace says nicely.

"I'm sorry but you can't see her right now."

"I'm her freaking daughter and you weren't even let me in to see her?!?!"

"Um, she doesn't have a daughter as far as I know."

"Then why don't you use that pretty little head of yours to ask her! God!"

He must have asked her, because his face changed quickly.

"I'm so sorry, you may go through. Enjoy your trip. And it's nice to meet you, daughter of Alpha Megan."

"Thank you!"

With that Jace drove into Aria's mother's pack, leaving everything behind. And going into living hell!

What did you guys think of this chapter? Aiden isn't dead after all, it was just a dream. What do you guys think will happen at Aria's mother pack? Alpha Megan?