Three

Hey guys, my life has been busy. I have homecoming this Friday so I have been getting extra work. Anyway, I am so sorry that I haven't updated yet. I will update the next chapter on Thursday because I have half day. I should probably stop talking now, so the next chapter is here...

OMG I can't believe my mate knows the bitch called Ashley! I ignore my wolf right now so I could reply.

"Yeah what I did to her was my easiest! What to see my hardest side? I'll show you!"

~•~Aria?!

You do know that you are talking to the Alpha to be like that? He's the Alpha to be. He's dad is going to retire soon.~•~

~•~Ethan

Are you serious? My mate is the Alpha to be?~•~

~•~Mate?

Aiden is your mate? Are you kidding me?~•~

~•~ Ethan

I'm not messing around when I first saw him my wolf yelled 'mate' I'm not going to argue with my wolf!~•~

~•~Aria

This is amazing! Your mate is the Alpha to be! That's exciting!~•~

~•~Ethan

It's not amazing because he knows Ashley and may even be related to her! I'm sorry but that's not amazing! My mate know the bitch called Ashley!~•~

~•~Aria

You can't work with out your mate! You saw what Austin did because you got in between him and his mate! I know you don't want to hear this, but you are going to act like Austin soon for Aiden! I'm sorry but you can't stop your self from not wanted Aiden sooner or later!~•~

~•~Ethan

I know! But for now I don't care I'm not going to let him talk to me like I'm crap! Ethan are you talking to Aiden? OMG you are talking to Aiden! God I'm out of here!~•~

~•~Aria

I'm sorry! I'm beta and I can talk to him! And you can't go anywhere. Aria he going to need you soon and you are too! For male, our mates are a lot harder to not be with them all the time!~•~

~•~Ethan

If he follows me right now I will attack! I'm all in enforcer mood right now! Just tell him once I'm calmed down I'll have you asked him to come over to my side because if I stay on this side anymore someone is going to get hurt!~•~

~•~Aria

Okay I'll talk to him. Sorry you are in this mood when you just found your mate. I'll be over there soon.~•~

So I walked back to my own side line and sat on the bench because my dad would get mad if I didn't still support the team even if I can't play.

"I said sorry dad, but one of Ashley's friends is my mate!"

"Oh my god, Aria that's wonderful news. Does he accept you into his life?"

"I'm not sure. I couldn't talk to him I was so mad that Ashley took Sara out, speaking of Sara where is she?"

"Her parents are bring her to the hospital. Sara can't think straight and there's a ringing in her head. I will let you know as soon as I know anything else on how she is doing. Aria I know what you are thinking! Don't do it now! Wait till after the game and when we know what is wrong with Sara! Wait till then, for me and your team!"

"Fine! But I'm going to beat her up! I don't give a crap if I can't play the rest of the tournament! Neither will Ashley so I will be happy!"

"I know Aria! Just wait till after the game to beat her up. We don't need anymore negative points!"