you finally got what you wanted

I tried to be quiet as I tiptoed into Harry and I’s bedroom, but as the floorboard cracked, Harry shot up. "What are you doing? Why are you back so late?" he asked as he rubbed his eyes. I shook my head as I thought of an answer. I told him I was going to a club but he knew it closed at 2 am, it was now 5 am and I couldn’t tell him where I really was, with Zayn."I went to Jane’s house after the club" I lied and he nodded. "Okay, well come to bed" he said as he patted the empty space next to him. I sighed in relief that he didn’t push the subject. I undressed and climbed in next to him, his arm draped around me. I listened to his soft snores against my back and even though I was knackered, I still couldn’t sleep. My guilty conscience wouldn’t let me rest. You should’nt have done that. It’ll ruin your relationship and THEIR relationship if Harry ever finds out. My thoughts controlled me until I finally let sleep take over.-I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes groggily. I searched for Harry’s warm body next to me but he wasn’t there. I looked over at the clock and it 3pm, I never slept this late. I climbed out of bed and threw on Harry’s jumper that was at the end of the bed. My cold feet padded down the stairs and into the living room. Harry sat on the couch, his face in his hands. Something was clearly wrong so I sat next to him and put my arm around him. He almost immediately moved out of my grasp and scooted to the other side of the couch. "Baby?" I asked but he just ignored me, his face was still in his hands. "Harry what’s wrong?" I was persistent but he didn’t move a muscle. I looked around, feeling defeated, then I saw it. My phone was open on the table, a picture of me and Zayn kissing was on the screen. My body shuddered with fear and disappointment in myself."Harry I-" started but he cut me off."Don’t. Don’t feed me the I’m sorry bullshit because you aren’t" he spat as he finally moved his face out of his hands and faced me. His eyes were puffy as if he cried over this picture. "And you didn’t even have the decency to fuck around with a random guy, no, you kiss my band member! one of my best friends, my brother!” he exclaimed. He then got up and stomped up the stairs, the faint footsteps were followed by the slamming of the bedroom door.I paced around for hours, trying to come up with an explanation. I even prepared the speech for him breaking up with me. I sent Zayn the picture and he didn’t reply, but he had to see it. Harry had to know I was drunk, that I was only his. After hours of hesitating, I finally went upstairs, I expected the door to be locked but it wasn’t. I turned the knob and pushed the door quietly, to see that Harry was asleep. I tiptoed toward the bed and watched him, he looked peaceful but I knew he was dying inside. I needed to prove I was only his, and I only thought of one way. Harry and I have been together for 3 years and he has always asked but I’ve denied, to give him a blowjob. He always asked but I was afraid, of choking, gagging and not being able to breath. However, with tips from Google, I was more than prepared. I stripped my body of the jumper, my bra and panties before climbing into the bed. Harry was shirtless and  the duvet was pulled up to his chest which made this easier. I slid under the blanket and slowly pulled down his boxers, thank god for Harry’s heavy sleeping. I freed his erection and I pumped it a few times to harden it, and it shot to life instantly. It got very hard under my touch and soon pre-cum was leaking out of it. I was hesitant but I licked his shaft, feeling the smooth skin against my tongue. I remembered the tip about how sensitive the head was so I flicked my tongue around it a few times. Harry stirred under me but stayed asleep as his breathing quickened. I finally took him in my mouth after teasing the head a bit. I sucked hard down the shaft until I couldn’t fit anymore. There was only a little that I couldn’t fit and I tried hard to get it all. I sucked up and down and started a steady rhythm. I tried to fit all in my mouth again but I couldn’t. Then I felt something pushing against my head, it was Harry’s hand. He pushed me all the way down against his cock and finally I fit all in my mouth."Jesus, Ella" Harry moaned and I smiled against him. I sucked hard and bobbed faster and I even used my hand to massage his balls. His breath quickened and he started to buck his hips, causing me to make gagging noises.I felt his leg start shaking and a few profanities slipped into the air. "Shit" he breathed as the pushed down on my head and released in my mouth. He held me there for a few moments before loosening his grip. I gasped for air as I pulled down his boxers to his ankles. He kicked them off and I pulled back the duvet and straddled him. I gripped his cock again and he became hard almost instantly. I slid myself onto him and he groaned in response. I swiveled my hips and began to bounce. Harry’s eyes were closed, his lips were slightly parted and he was panting. I rested my weight on his chest as I bounced quickly on him. I tightened my walls around him which made him moan my name. I did it a few more times before I released myself all over him. However, he wasn’t done so he flipped us over and ordered me to get on my hands and knees. I did as I was told and he pushed into me from behind. I screamed as he pounded into me, his grasp on my hips tightened as I felt him release again. I buried my face into the mattress as he pulled out and laid next to me."Harry" I breathed, unable to form a sentence. I looked up at him and he stared at me blankly. His chest moved up and down as he caught his breath. I turned on my side to face him and we stared at each other for minutes. His eyes darted between my eyes and my lips and I knew what he wanted. I pushed my body over and kissed his lips, passionately. He moaned into my mouth and I smiled.“I’m sorry” I said as I pulled away. He nodded his head and kissed me once more. “I was drunk” I admitted and he nodded once more, not saying anything. “Say something” I breathed and he looked at me again."I know, Zayn called me about it. I know, you were drunk.. It’s fine" he said and I sighed of relief. He pulled me into his arms and I nuzzled against his chest. "And where did you learn to give head like that?" he chuckled and I just laughed and held him tighter.