you're in control

Imagine your laying on your stomach on Harry’s bed in his hotel room . Your wearing one of his vnecks and his fav pair of Lacey panties . You pass out waiting for him to get back . He opens the door a smiles at the site if his beautiful girlfriend. That fact that you looked effortlessly beautiful even while sleeping . He took his jacket off and hung it in the closet you still didn’t wake up though because you were a hard sleeper . He then climbs on top of you sinking his face into your neck . You wake up slowly after feeling his body heat as the smell of his Collagen fills your nose . You don’t move but you inhale deeply so he knows your awake now he pushes all of your hair to one side making your neck visible before he starts leaving love bites . ” we’ll hello to you too ” you respond in a low tone still half asleep . He laughs into your neck before sitting back on the bed allowing you to flip over before he climbed back on top of you . He strokes your cheek “missed you today ” your eyes change from looking tired to slightly mischievous. “What ?…what’s that look for .” You smile up at him before spontaneously flipping you to over so you were on top. “I uhh …just can see how much you missed me ” you respond while stroking his hard on through his jeans even though he didn’t think it would be visible. You stare him in the eyes while biting down on your lip moving your hair out of your face and all to one side just buy a simple hair flip. Which you knew Harry found it sexy when you did that . “It’s been a while since I’ve been in control …( you slowing start bringing your body into his teasing him most as you were riding him ) …I know you miss the way I make you feel when I’m in control . You always tend to cum way harder when I’m on top too… Have no noticed that ” . He starts panting heavy as you lower your face to his “so are you gonna fuck me or what ?” He responds while biting down on his lip . You smirk at him before going in for a deep kiss . You pull his body up removing his shirt as you kiss/leave love bites on his neck as your fingers get lost in his hair . He moans slightly you then slide your hand down is boxers and you start stroking him in a smooth rhythm . He moans into the kiss as the grip around your waist gets tighter . ” Fuck …baby I’m swear nobody makes me feel like you do ..” While staring in your eyes taking in deep breathes through his nose . He feel his dick twitch in your hand so you know he’s close “fuck ” he moans out while closing his eyes and tilting his head slightly . You grab the back of his hair firmly pulling it back up meeting yours “look at me …. I wanna see the look in your eyes when you cum for me ” he smirked up at you “sounds like some shit I’d say ” his voice is slightly faint because he so close .”OHH FUCK baby ..” His moans get stronger “cum for me baby …show me how good I’m making you feel .,” you coach him on and a couple seconds later “oh shit ” his grasps on your waists gets tighter as he reaches his high . You then raise up slightly removing your underwear before you mount him again. ” you ready for me baby ” you respond with a smirk before he pulls you in for a kiss as you slowly slide his length in as you two moan into the kiss .